Group visits reflected on owners account [feature request]

Hello!

The request i have is regarding visits on the account page.
The question i have is can the amount of visits on a group-owned game be reflected on that group owners account place visits (next to account created date on the bottom of every profile).

I think this would be really neat to have set up as it would allow a more transparent view of who the account is and their “role” so to speak without having to manually go clicking around said users profile.

One way it can be implemented is by being able to toggle within settings which games should be reflected on that number or not. I’m sure there are better methods but I’ll leave them to be commented below.

Thanks for reading,
Cheers!

7 Likes

I disagree with this. Visits from experiences in Roblox groups can come from multiple different sources, and in some cases, from different groups. It’ll be hard to find out exactly which group it comes from, and will result in a lack of transparency.

Instead, visits should be viewable from the group home page, so that those interested can find out how many total visits the group has!

6 Likes

I have thousands of views from my groups, and only 8 from my account. I’d really like group to account view.

1 Like

I like this, I’m not sure about toggling settings, however, if you own a group with various experiences, those visit numbers should be reflected on your account.

1 Like

I have 50k visits on my group but on my account I own the group, It only shows 20k visits but in reality I have more from my group.

I love the suggestion that you made, but in all due fairness, that’d result in the owner of the group getting their place visit count, while the developers and contributors may not.