Group wallets feature

As a Roblox developer, it is currently too hard to pay my developers. If I want to pay one of my developers a percentage of a games profits, I cannot use the recurring group payout feature since it would pay them a percentage of every game on my group. The way that I do this currently is manually looking at the games revenue every day and calculating how much the developers should get. this way is very inefficient and I can easily make an ERROR.

One solution to this problem could be group wallets. For example, if you have a game you can select what group wallet you want the revenue to go to and it will go to the wallet. You can create multiple group wallets and name them whatever you want. This way, you can easily separate revenue sources and set up recurring payouts on a specific wallet.

Here is an example if I’m not explaining it too well.

19 Likes

I strongly agree with you here because I would like to pay my developers the same way you do but I can’t. They can even incorporate this wallet system into the main group page if it would make it easier for them. But overall a system should be incorporated where we specify where we want our games revenue to go and make it to where we can do recurring payments and be able to select the days for these payments and the amount in percentage or standard.

4 Likes

I definitely believe this is the most ideal way of handling revenue payout splits.

Not only does this handle UGC but also Games with different Developers all having their own percentages of 1 or more games.

2 Likes