GroupGuard Pro Information Guide

GroupGuard Pro Logo

Taking your group to the next level.

Version 4 will be available August 20th

With GroupGuard Pro, you can allow members of your group to change ranks on their own, ban unwanted users, and connect with users in new ways.

Keep up with your group using GroupGuard Pro’s information-rich dashboard, including a group member history graph, post counter, active member counter, and more!

Know who’s mentioning you on the group wall with Mentions, see who might be posting objectionable content with IntelliFilter, or search the group wall for whatever you’re looking for with ease.

Keep tabs on who is joining, leaving, and banned in your group.

Keep notes and records on users, add warnings for them to view, ban them from your group, and even have GroupGuard Pro automatically unban users after a certain number of days.

Create custom applications for your group and allow users to easily take them, view submitted applications, and create group polls/surveys.

How it works:
GroupGuard Pro works as an Experience for your group. Once it is installed and set up, members of your group will be able to join it and choose a rank in the group. Group admins will have access to the admin portal. Suspended accounts will be automatically locked out of the group.

What's new with Version 4.0‽
  • All new design
  • Redesigned dashboard with improved graph data and new group stats
  • Improved group wall search, mentions, and new IntelliFilter (Beta)
  • Applications
    • You can create custom applications, view & manage them, and automate them in the community tab
  • New settings
    • You can now customize almost anything - your group description and rules, the background music, verification settings, rank settings, and more
  • Warnings
    • Issue warnings to users and allow them to view them on their end
  • Advanced automation
    • Automate warnings, bans, unbans, applications, verification, and more
Full Feature List
  • Rank Designer allows you to fully customize ranks, add new ones, and organize the layout of your rank center.
  • Automatic unbanning
    • When banning an account, just enter the amount of time for the ban, and GroupGuard Pro will automatically unban it when the time is up.
  • Lost a member of the group recently? With GroupGuard Pro, and can now see who has recently left the group.
  • Alt account percentage.
    • Group admins can now view the likelihood of an account being an alternate account.
  • Share ownership with Product Keys.
  • You can decide whether or not to show group poll results to group members.
  • Group poll descriptions.
    • Perfect for elections or options that require a large description.
  • Rich text support across most pages.
  • Alt account connections
    • Know whose alt is whose with our smart technology and linking systems
  • Group member history graph with future projections
  • Group Surveys
    • Send out a group-wide survey and view the results via the admin portal.
    • Great for elections as well!
  • Group wall scan
    • Automatically searches your group wall for messages that may be important to you.
  • See exactly when your group was founded
  • List of unverified members with quick management options
  • Rank Center
    • Members of the group can select from a custom list of ranks.
    • Accounts are verified instantly. After the account has been successfully verified, the rank is granted to the user.
  • Group welcome page and rules
    • The first page a member will see, once in the rank center, will show a custom welcome message specific to the group, as well as a list of group rules.
  • Alternate account detection
    • If enabled, Alt Account Detection Technology will identify and prevent likely alt accounts from joining the group.
    • Basic account verification is also available, which uses account age.
  • Moderator Portal
    • The Moderator Portal allows moderators/staff members of the group to take notes on warnings given to members, temporarily suspend accounts, permanently suspend accounts, flag accounts, and more.
  • Suspension/ban management
    • Suspended accounts are automatically unranked and blocked from gaining a rank in the group.
    • Accounts that are suspended will not be able to post on the group wall.
    • Suspended accounts can enter the rank center to view moderator notes on suspension. They are unable to gain a rank from the rank center until they are unsuspended by a group moderator.
  • Since it is an experience tied to your group, you earn Robux when premium members join it!
  • Plus more coming soon!
Pricing

Installation and setup are included in all prices

• GroupGuard Pro Platinum
    • 450 Robux VERSION 4 DEAL: 350 Robux for a limited time!
    • Alt Account Detection
    • IntelliFilter (Beta)
    • Includes all above features plus free minor service upgrades
  • Custom packages

25% is due before initial setup, the rest is due afterward

Testimonials

“This was an overall very good experience! The developer was easy to work with and the game is just what I was expecting. He responded quickly to questions and answered them sufficiently. His service was also very speedy and the project was completed within 2 days. GroupGuard Pro will be very useful as my group continues to grow. It’s easy to use and will allow my staff and I to focus our energy on situations more important than ranking. Excited to see it put to use as people join my group!” - @Healed_byHisWounds (Owner of “#ChooseLife!”)

“Recently, I got Group guard Pro for my group, Hypothetically Debatable. It is extremely helpful as I feel I have more control over my group. The ban feature really came in handy, and so did the poll system. It was also easy to work with Project, and he got it done in no time. While there were a few problems, he swiftly fixed them. It also came with a well built rank center, so I dont need to worry about manual ranking. While it was a bit pricey, it was definitely worth it and I would definitely recommend it for your group” - @SheegusGabriel (Owner of “Hypothetically Debatable”)

For a demo, to learn more, or to get GroupGuard Pro for your group, contact @mastermind4820 via messages!

8 Likes