- Describe what is happening when the bug occurs.
- On Chrome, when your looking at any groups members, selecting through the rank dropdown list makes the dropdown button move down behind the member view element.
- Describe what you would normally expect to occur.
- The dropdown list button to stay above the member view element.
- Go to any group of choice.
- Go to the dropdown list button of ranks.
- Click the dropdown button and start selecting different ranks.
- The dropdown list button will then get moved to behind the member view element.
- www (On the groups page)
- What type of platform are you on? (Mac, PC, Android, iOS, XBox, etc)
- Which OS and version are you using?
- Windows 10 Home (10.0.18362 Build 18362)
- Device Info
- User agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; Win64; x64) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/76.0.3809.132 Safari/537.36
- Platform Type: PC
- Device Type: Computer
- I just noticed it within the last hour.
Group from GIF:
GIF of what is happening
After 20 hours of it being posted I’ve reinstalled Chrome and checked for updates, Disabled all my extensions on chrome, and had a full PC shutdown. It still does it the next day.