Groups dropdown list button moves down behind members element

• What issue are you having?
    • Describe what is happening when the bug occurs.
      • On Chrome, when your looking at any groups members, selecting through the rank dropdown list makes the dropdown button move down behind the member view element.

• Describe what you would normally expect to occur.
      • The dropdown list button to stay above the member view element.

• Does the bug happen 100% of the time?
    • Yes.

• If so, are there steps that reproduce the bug?
    • Go to any group of choice.
    • Go to the dropdown list button of ranks.
    • Click the dropdown button and start selecting different ranks.
    • The dropdown list button will then get moved to behind the member view element.

• Where does the bug happen? (www, gametest, etc)
    • www (On the groups page)
    • What type of platform are you on? (Mac, PC, Android, iOS, XBox, etc)
      • PC
    • Which OS and version are you using?
      • Windows 10 Home (10.0.18362 Build 18362)
    • Device Info
      • User agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; Win64; x64) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/76.0.3809.132 Safari/537.36
      • Platform Type: PC
      • Device Type: Computer

• When did the bug start happening?
    • I just noticed it within the last hour.

Group from GIF:
    https://www.roblox.com/groups/3514227/Roblox-DevForum-Community#!/about

GIF of what is happening

h5t4

Edit:
    After 20 hours of it being posted I’ve reinstalled Chrome and checked for updates, Disabled all my extensions on chrome, and had a full PC shutdown. It still does it the next day.

8 Likes

I’ve noticed this aswell! I’m sure its just the Positioning of the actual Members Drop down.

2 Likes

I could consider this critical as many groups contain large quantities of members.

1 Like

Maybe in an alternate universe it’s critical. In this universe, it’s a minor UI bug.

1 Like

I am unable to reproduce this bug, is there anything else you might be doing to cause this?

Edit: What is your monitor resolution?

1 Like

My monitor is 1920 x 1080.

I had 2 of my friends test it just to see if they had it and they couldn’t reproduce it. So I decided to post it and see if anyone else is having the bug to fully verify if its a 100% me issue or a bug. It seems a few other people have it too so its a very small bug.

1 Like

Very odd, should mention that I work on the groups page. If you are able to figure out the exact cause let me know. I’ll keep looking into it until then.

1 Like

Happens to me, even in incognito mode, doesn’t matter what I size I make the window.
    Does not happen in Firefox.

Latest Chrome: Version 76.0.3809.132 (Official Build) (64-bit)
    Resolution: 1920x1080

2 Likes

I found something that makes it stop from moving down. I don’t know if this can help.

In the photo below in the red outlined box. If I unchecked the display property and then check it back the button works how its supposed to.

1 Like

Still keeps happening…
    Reproduced on the newest version of Chrome on a 1920x1080 screen.

1 Like

still happens… I turned off all extensions for Roblox and refreshed the page and still occurs

1 Like