Groups now ordered by Primary -> Owned -> Other

how many groups did you make for this.

5 Likes

Yes, finally some organization going around with groups!

I am actually excited to see this feature being organized, and especially not scrolling through a lot of pages to find your group (If you have 100 groups :flushed:)

Amazing update. :clap:

5 Likes

I love this update! It’s a lot easier to look for my groups now!

3 Likes

I wish it was ordered from groups your the highest rank in to groups your the lowest rank in, maybe that can be a filter in the future.

5 Likes

the days of endless search are no more

5 Likes

Make it so that we can drag the groups ourselves, I have multiple groups that I would like at the top not just one

5 Likes

A small but very helpful update! Amazing job :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Great update! Can’t wait to see it on profiles too

6 Likes

YES! It has always bothered me how my most important groups get pushed to the end of the list. Epic!

4 Likes

Great update! Keep the good work.

4 Likes

This helps a lot, I no longer have to fumble through all my groups to find the one that I own to make an announcement!
Thanks for this!

4 Likes

Update looks good so far, thanks for adding this amazing feature.

5 Likes

The cacti groups shall rule the roblox groups!

Anyways, awesome feature, stumbled upon it while looking at my group.

5 Likes

This is a great update, I am finally happy we got a feature like this. I hope next we are able to manually select groups on the tab and choose the order we would like them to be in.

5 Likes

This made group organisation much better. Very nice :ok_hand:

3 Likes

I didn’t have issues with the Group Tabs but I see many people with over 50 groups and it’s probably trouble for them to keep scrolling to find the group they’re looking for. Great update to the website.

2 Likes

I love it! I always wanted it to look like that! Thanks!

2 Likes

The group page looks so much more clean now with this update! Thank you for adding this! This was needed! :smiley:

4 Likes

This is a really good change! Even though I don’t really manage groups I can see this as a great change for those who do, thanks for changing this!

3 Likes

Search box up here would be nice, to search from the groups you have joined and not all groups.

11 Likes