Groups now ordered by Primary -> Owned -> Other

Now THIS is a great update. I always got sick of having to scroll all the way down to access one of the groups I owned, just because its name started with a T and the list went in alphabetical order. This makes things so much easier now.

Cheers, mates!

3 Likes

This is a great update! Now my groups are easier to manage. :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

What a nice QoL feature. It truly is the little things in design that make it all beautiful.

3 Likes

Totally agree! Would love to have this implemented in the future.

Would also be cool to have a feature allowing for users to make sections & color-coded labels! Quick example I made.

5 Likes

Amazing update! It’s so much easier to manage groups now! Thank you! :smile:

1 Like

Thank you for this update! It’s great. Keeps things well organized and helps us manage our groups better! :partying_face:

1 Like

I love this update. Thank you very much. This thing is gonna be really helpful, especially for people that has more than 50+ groups. :heart:

1 Like

Hey, this is pretty useful. I own about ~10 doge groups and I relied on them all starting with “doge” to be grouped together.

Now they’re all grouped nice and fit!!

I also support this:

and this:

I would love to see a “Search” option with prebuilt filters we could use such as “Highest Rank” or “Lowest Rank” or “Most Active In” for examples.

1 Like

Thanks so much @BitwiseAndrea! I appreciate your continued improvements to the website. Keep up the good work!

1 Like

maybe have the small divider disappear when there are no groups above of it

2 Likes

A very good update, this could improve that wasting my time on scrolling down to find the group I am trying to find! :+1:

1 Like

Thank you!

This helps me manage my groups better!

Continue with the good work! :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

I saw the group page before seeing this. It made me so happy seeing that, much easier to find groups now!

2 Likes

Will there be a time when we can have multiple primary groups?

Thank you sooooooo much I love this new update.

1 Like

Was the 0-255 Rank ever considered an option in ordering groups? Though they vary in their assigned values I still feel it might have been a cool idea.

2 Likes

Uh- did someone forget to center the bar?

2 Likes

I really like the new update, makes it much easier to navigate through your groups!

2 Likes

nope, scrollbar claims that space on the side so any of the things in the list have a bit of space to the right. Just more visible on the divider.

5 Likes

Ah, ok. Looks a bit odd for me because I have so many groups the scroll bar gets pushed all the way to the top. :joy:

1 Like