Groups now ordered by Primary -> Owned -> Other

Probably not, whole reason of them is to have one so it’s clear what shows up on your player card in search, first on your profile, and what you are linked to when you click Groups in the side bar. Would kinda defeat the purpose to have more than one.

3 Likes

That makes sense, maybe secondary groups will be a thing :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Is it possible to expect some sort of prioritized sorting for groups that are affiliates of your primary?

2 Likes

I think they should make a folder so that you can put a group into a folder and a drop down button of the folder with all the groups inside the folder

1 Like

Thank you for this update! I noticed it this morning and think that it is very useful!

1 Like

Yes that is Cool. Especially when we’re allowed to join 100 groups. Cool update

2 Likes

Nice! I saw this implemented and I thought it was a great design that Roblox really needed. These little updates can be extremly helpful to anyone on the platform.

: )

1 Like

This is great now you can find your own groups near the top.

1 Like

For some reason it keeps on constantly not showing any groups other than my primary… Anyone know why? I am in 10 groups

1 Like

Could we PLEASE have Folders for groups? I know a lot of people have LOTS of Sub-groups for their main group and would probably LOVE to hide those on their list in a folder, myself included. Or just being able to group similar groups together! My point is made, folders please.

5 Likes

My friend and I are having the same problem. It’s only showing our primary, won’t let us do one-time payouts and will not show all the ranks.

A very much appreciated update.

I have previously suggested this on group configuration update, but myself and many others would appreciate the ability to search through transactions from specific users, this allows us to verify purchases easily instead of having to go through hundreds of individual pages. Not only this, we still do not have data on the commissions received from group games when someone makes a purchase of a catalog item, which is something we can see from games uploaded to our profiles.

2 Likes

This is an amazing update! I think it will come in super useful when finding groups.

2 Likes

Finallyyyy, this is MUCH more organized than before. Thanks for the update!

1 Like

What’s next is fixing the group search in the top search bar… (if you want to know what I am talking about, check out my reply in Float certain groups…

Thanks for the organizational features! This definitely will call down that hint of OCD in me.

Thank you for this change, now only if groups themselves finally got a overhaul, the group wall is a terrible place to actually communicate.

1 Like

I have to admit, I’m more impressed with the effort put into the screenshot rather than the actual feature update!

But seriously though, this is a great step in the right direction. Big quality of life fix for many people I’m sure. It would be great in the future if we were able to sort them however we would like. Kinda like Discord servers?

anyways cheers to the good update!

1 Like

Thank you for making this amazing update!! Btw, are those real groups?

1 Like

Really cool update, I really like it!

1 Like

I agree. While this is a huge improvements for the organization of the group page, there may be some users that don’t want all of their owned groups to be listed so high. Maybe users could be given the ability to manually sort the order their groups show up in.