Groups Page Broken

Intro:

Hello everyone, so I recently found this bug. For some reason after I clicked on an ad going to the groups page it all broke. No bio, players, comments, shout, etc. I even tried changing Wifis and it didn’t work.

Steps:

• Click on a group ad.
  • Then you should see it.

Specs:

• Mac Book Air Safari 14.0 (14610.1.28.1.9)

Proof:

17 Likes

The same thing is happening to me too, I use Windows. It must be a mistake on Roblox’s end.

2 Likes

Yeah, that’s just a website bug. I’m hopping it will get fixed soon. I’m not sure why this bug is happening, maybe because of an update they were trying to push out for groups could be the reason why.

This is also reproducible on Chrome, too. Also, not just the group you clicked an ad for, this appears to affect all groups, as I clicked on other groups and the same thing happened.

Thanks for the report! We are looking into it.

10 Likes

A similar problem occurs when trying to create groups, where the option to upload a group icon is missing.

Relevant device info:

Device Info

• User agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; Win64; x64) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/87.0.4280.141 Safari/537.36
  • Platform Type: PC
  • Device Type: Computer

Based on what limited knowledge I have of networking and reading the console, it may be a CORS error? Really not sure.

4 Likes

I’ve encountered this issue 1 hour ago, ROBLOX is currently undergoing a lot of traffic issue and data at the moment, which must’ve broken the group section, as it broke, while I was developing a VPS for a group.

Hopefully, it’ll be fixed within an hour or two from now.

Can confirm this is happening. Strangely, I can’t test this bug on other browsers (due to the Roblox website restrictions).

However, perhaps this is only happening on Chromium based browsers (eg. Microsoft Edge, Google Chrome).

Device Info

• User agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; Win64; x64) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/88.0.4324.150 Safari/537.36 Edge/88.0.705.63
  • Platform Type: PC
  • Device Type: Computer

Also, all browsers are affected to my knowledge (popular ones including Edge, Firefox, and Chrome, including Safari)

This will definitely get fixed soon.

This is also a problem on the Account Settings page. All of the tabs for different setting sections are missing.

1 Like

Same going on here. Wasn’t able to report earlier due to being in the BETA program. Started happening about 30 minutes from this reply.

Recently played page is also bugging out and not showing games. Some refreshes fix it, some reproduce the issue.

The issue appears to now be resolved. Group shouts, descriptions, wall posts, and members are loading normally again.

Should be fixed now. Thanks again for the report!

9 Likes

The configure group pages are still blank.

1 Like

Im using a MacBook Air and Safari but i don’t have this problem.

Maybe the issue has been fixed now. As this post was created 8 hours ago.

I’m experiencing this on the configure page on one of my groups with 200K+ members.

All of the configure group page seems to be broken unless the user attempting to access it has the “Spend Group Funds” permission.

Without permission:

With permission:

7 Likes

I have the same issue and I have every permission except for spend group funds as a safety measure.