Groups Page Broken

Hopefully, it’ll be fixed within an hour or two from now.

Can confirm this is happening. Strangely, I can’t test this bug on other browsers (due to the Roblox website restrictions).

However, perhaps this is only happening on Chromium based browsers (eg. Microsoft Edge, Google Chrome).

Device Info

• User agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; Win64; x64) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/88.0.4324.150 Safari/537.36 Edge/88.0.705.63
  • Platform Type: PC
  • Device Type: Computer

Also, all browsers are affected to my knowledge (popular ones including Edge, Firefox, and Chrome, including Safari)

This will definitely get fixed soon.

This is also a problem on the Account Settings page. All of the tabs for different setting sections are missing.

1 Like

Same going on here. Wasn’t able to report earlier due to being in the BETA program. Started happening about 30 minutes from this reply.

Recently played page is also bugging out and not showing games. Some refreshes fix it, some reproduce the issue.

The issue appears to now be resolved. Group shouts, descriptions, wall posts, and members are loading normally again.

Should be fixed now. Thanks again for the report!

9 Likes

The configure group pages are still blank.

1 Like

Im using a MacBook Air and Safari but i don’t have this problem.

Maybe the issue has been fixed now. As this post was created 8 hours ago.

I’m experiencing this on the configure page on one of my groups with 200K+ members.

All of the configure group page seems to be broken unless the user attempting to access it has the “Spend Group Funds” permission.

Without permission:

With permission:

7 Likes

I have the same issue and I have every permission except for spend group funds as a safety measure.

@BitwiseAndrea Hello, The Group Page is still broken i can’t open it

Here a photo:

Virtually all the page does not work, This problem affects many users I am noticing it in my servers, if you can do something, I would be happy.

Hello, I can also verify this.

The group admin page does not properly display if I don’t have permissions to view group funds. The console errors due to this reason as well.

Thanks for the additional reports - this is a separate issue but i think i know whats going on and should have a fix out shortly.

6 Likes

Should be fixed. Sorry about the delay!

3 Likes

He is ranked the lowest rank but it says he owns the gorup will this be fixed?

Thanks can confirm it’s been fixed. :+1: