Groups page does not scale according to browser zoom settings

Reproduction Steps

1. Open the Groups page
  2. Change the zoom setting of the browser to different intervals.

Browser and system information
Microsoft Edge 93.0.961.44
JavaScript V8 9.3.345.16
Windows 11 build 22000.184

Expected Behavior
The Groups page is supposed to scale according to different zoom settings, based on padding, readability, and organization of layout elements.

Actual Behavior
This is my Groups page at 100% zoom (note the sidebar being collapsed)

This is my Groups page at 90% zoom (note the sidebar is expanded, and there is little to no padding between it and the Groups page)

This is my Groups page at 80% zoom (the sidebar is expanded but the padding is normal)

Workaround
The only workaround for this annoying issue is to avoid using the Roblox website at specific zoom intervals (this may vary depending on display size and scaling preferences) where the issue occurs. However, users most likely to use a 90% zoom interval are those with laptops, as they have much smaller screen sizes, and wider zoom intervals are preferred to maximize screen space.

Issue Area: Roblox Website
Page URL: Groups - Roblox
Impact: Low
Frequency: Constantly
Date First Experienced: 2021-09-13 08:09:00 (+08:00)
Date Last Experienced: 2021-09-13 08:09:00 (+08:00)

1 Like

This occurs for me as well, although, this problem is only limited to the group configuration page:

1 Like

Thanks for the report! We’ve filed a ticket to our internal database and we’ll follow up when we have an update for you.

2 Likes

Hey everyone - circling back here, is this still an issue?

Yes, this seems to be fixed now. Thanks for checking!

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.