GTA V/Online Guis and features recrated in roblox

Today, i suddenly have a random thoughts in my head about recreating the GTA V/Online gui in roblox, and after 4 hours of recreating the ui and features i manage to recreated some stuff and features from the game so far like.

Minimap:

Death screen:

Interaction menu:

IK Leg physics:

I would love to hear your feedback about my ui recreation! I will try to add some more stuff into the game soon

Here is the game link if you want to see the gui yourself!

6 Likes

Pretty nice project, the leg physics is pretty neat

2 Likes

Thanks (eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee ingore this pls)

1 Like

It would be cool if you removed the part where it says “Health” and “Armor”, as it doesn’t stand in the actual game. It doesn’t feel very nice aswell, but that’s really it. For the interaction menu, I’d suggest making it smaller, and the text is way too close to the borders. It feels off, obviously it’s a recreation but it’s also nice to add a little own flavour to it. Make the header a bit smaller for the int. menu, and you should probably also remove the “Maximize/Minimize” button, instead maybe replacing it with images or blank? Anyways, that’s really just it. Good luck in doing something else with this!

1 Like

Thanks i will change it soon in the near future!

1 Like

This looks nice! Good job on it!

1 Like

Thanks for your feedback! ( 30 word aaaa)

Its looks really cool, on the death screen GUI (screen gui component) if you enable “IgnoreGuiInset” then the gui will cover the entire screen

1 Like

Oh, i didn’t know that untill you told me, thanks!