Guardian Border System

Information

This release is a part of my development studio release of all products. I highly recommend to check out the other products I released.

Releasing all my development studio products

System

A remarkable border system designed to cater to the needs of military or realistic roleplay groups. It is available in two variants: one featuring a border and the other without. Built to ensure compatibility with inferno and other primary Photon systems, it offers an array of impressive features, including a lockdown system, three gates, and an authorization system. Ensure you watch the video linked below to see more of this product.

Features:

• Fully scripted.
  • Border console.
  • Authorization system
  • 3 gates and a lockdown system.
  • Gun shields during lockdown.
  • Smooth animations.
  • Detailed border build.

Showcase:

Pictures:

Setup:

While setting this up you need to put the following scripts in the following places:

GateConsoles - Workspace
Alarms - Workspace
Shields - Workspace
Building - Workspace
Border - StarterGUI
ButtonRecorder - StarterPlayerScripts
ClickRecorder - StarterPlayerScripts
ButtonClicked - ReplicatedStorage
ConsoleAccess - ReplicatedStorage

Trouble:

If you encounter any difficulties with the system, feel free to utilize this post as a means of supporting each other. While I won’t be able to offer frequent assistance, I might drop in occasionally to lend a helping hand.

Link:

Guardian Border System - Roblox

Guardian Standalone System - Roblox

13 Likes

Not bad but the roof can be better? Or its just me, thats your choice. And the ui text can be smaller.

2 Likes

If you wish, you can take the standalone version and customize it by adding a border or adjusting the UI scale to suit your preferences.

2 Likes

Sure but would be better if you yourself do it. Which would I suppose get more attention?

1 Like

In my opinion, the roof looks pretty good. The guy made a free community resource and gave you many options to customize it. You can take the gate by itself and make something that’s more up to your standards, you can use the model with the building and edit it, or you could even go and make your own system and not complain and ask people to modify their resource to fit your specific wants.

2 Likes

I am not complaining I am just telling them what they can do to improve the model. I think you misunderstood what I am saying. And about the roof I said “thats your choice” that means if the OP wants he can, its just my opinion.

1 Like

I want to clarify that I am releasing these resources for the community as they are and won’t be spending more time on further improvements or customizations. The purpose of sharing these resources is to allow others to use and modify them according to their preferences.

If I wanted feedback on the resource I would have stated that and posted about it in another category.

3 Likes

Oh, I see. So your just giving that to us because you have no use for it. Alright then that makes sense. But still just some things to note while making your other things. Keep the things in mind.

1 Like

That’s correct. You can read the main post if you want more context.

2 Likes

I wont be reading it as I have other things to do but as I said keep the things I said in mind whilst making your other resources.

1 Like

If you had read it, you would have understood that I mentioned my decision to leave the platform. It seems you had enough time to respond to all my posts but didn’t take the time to read that particular post?

2 Likes

Yes, because I didn’t had much interest. Well then bye bye :wave:. I am not in the mood to argue.

1 Like

No need to argue I just want to point out that spreading negativity over something that’s meant to be positive is quite bothersome. It would have been better if you had read everything before commenting on all posts.

2 Likes

I am not spreading negativity! I am just telling you to fix it but now I know that you don’t want to. No need to make a fuss about it or anything.

Interesting system, would let you know if I face any issues with this!

2 Likes

Hey, sorry but the standalone system not working for me.

Are you there adxzer? i really need your help.