Releasing all my development studio products

Introduction

Greetings, everyone! I’m an experienced developer with a history of involvement on the Roblox platform for the past 5 years. My journey began with an interest in roleplay groups, particularly those with military themes, which fascinated me during my younger days. As a result, I delved into creating my own military group, though admittedly it wasn’t the best at first. Undeterred, I persevered and developed several more groups over time.

However, as the years went by, I found myself drawn to new challenges, and I started learning Python, Javascript, and other programming languages. While Roblox was no longer my primary focus, my time spent with Roblox Studio gave me a solid understanding of development on the platform.

Now, I’ve come to the decision to move on from Roblox. Instead of letting all my creations go to waste or selling my development studio, I have decided to release all my products to the community. It’s my way of giving back and ensuring that my efforts can still be enjoyed and utilized by others.

Why are you doing this?

It’s a simple yet challenging question. Most developers prefer to keep their work private, but I find joy in seeing my work help others. When I started on my own, I struggled to find high-quality assets. Despite spending many hours creating these products, I learned a lot along the way. Releasing the products wouldn’t cause any harm. While I could make a lot of robux, I’m not in it for the money. I have other projects for that purpose. My main goal is to share and contribute to the community.

What are the released products?

I possess numerous high-quality products that I’m currently releasing, and it wouldn’t be fair just to keep them all confined in a single resource. Therefore, I’m creating individual posts for each of them."

Phoenix Skydiving System

View

Phoenix Skydiving System

An innovative skydiving system designed to revolutionize the market. Discover the pinnacle of advancement, featuring advance animations and cutting-edge mechanics. This skydiving system is compatible with both R6 and R15, offering flexibility. With integrated fall damage and an altitude counter, prepare to experience the ultimate sensation of soaring through the air.

Guardian Border System

View

Guardian Border System

A remarkable border system designed to cater to the needs of military or realistic roleplay groups. It is available in two variants: one featuring a border and the other without. Built to ensure compatibility with inferno and other primary Photon systems, it offers an array of impressive features, including a lockdown system, three gates, and an authorization system.

Inferno Menu System

View

Inferno Menu System

A user interface designed specifically for military groups, offering a streamlined, afordable, and visually captivating experience, complete with an extensive menu and game interface. Elevate the aesthetics of your existing game effortlessly with this remarkable upgrade.

Military Overhead Interface

View

Military Overhead Interface

A dynamic user interface designed specifically for military-related groups, offering a blend of functionality and visual appeal. Its sleek design with advanced details creates a professional and polished experience. Featuring an animated division tag that prominently displays both the user’s division and division rank, this highly customizable product allows for personalized colors, icons, and more.

Military Tags Interface

View

Military Tags Interface

A comprehensive military tag system, specially developed as an extension to the existing military overhead system. This advanced system features three distinct icons and four versatile commands that allow for efficient user status manipulation. With these commands, you can grant access to a user, providing kill-on-sight authorization, deny access to restrict user privileges, or assign VIP status to an individual.

Military Snooze Interface

View

Military Snooze Interface

A sleek, streamlined, and fairly advanced AFK overhead designed with optimal visibility in mind. This creation has nice animations that smoothly transition between the AFK state and can be customized to suit individual preferences. It seamlessly integrates with the Military Overhead system and its addons, ensuring compatibility and enhanced functionality.

I understand that these products are of exceptional quality, and it might be tempting to consider reselling them. However, I must emphasize that such actions are strictly prohibited. You are not allowed to profit from my work; you can only use it for your own purposes.

31 Likes

I am truly amazed by the fact that you are releasing amazing quality stuff literally for free AND leaving it open sourced, I will definetly use this in my future projects, and I hope others will aswell!

5 Likes

This is simply amazing. I’m so sorry you’re distancing from the Roblox platform but I’m sure you’ll find great successes working in other languages!

3 Likes

You’re a good man! I hope all goes well for you in the future

1 Like

those are for sure the highest quality assets on roblox for what they do. thanks for your amazing work

1 Like