Guess the color game

I don’t know the representation of guess the _____ game, but here’s a link to a Guess the Color game I created, if you actually want to play my game please tell me what I can do to improve it.

1 Like

Well, you asked for feedback:

Add clues,

• Improve the UI
  • The colours are tricky, by making it easier, or give clues, it will keep players for longer,
  • Improve the map
  • Maybe make the how to play show on the first time playing, it’s easy to do it with datastores
1 Like
  • What should I do to it to improve it?
  • If I make the colors too easy then the players would either get bored or finish the game in five minutes.
  • I tried to make the map basic so that the game isn’t laggy.
  • Good idea.

To be honest, it’s not really that engaging. It’s just typing in various colors which to be honest there aren’t even a lot of to begin with. It can only be a combination of red, green or blue so it’s a bit too easy in that sense.

I understand though there’s a lot of obbies just like this. That also is part of the problem for me, there’s too many of them out there and there’s not much here that distinguishes it from the rest.

To improve the game I’d try to make it more unique. Maybe instead of just walls of colors maybe they have to jump onto parts that are activated by saying the color or a kill-on-touch part gets temporarily deactivated when they say the right color.

3 Likes

Did you test it all the way? We’re stuck on the dark navy blue part.

2 Likes

I did, can you send me a photo?

The UI is stuck on my screen because you didn’t script it so the close button would work, thanks now I need to rejoin

Guessing the colors is annoying considering I need to put stuff like instead of dark red “Maroon”. Random players would have probably left due to the specificness. I get that your trying to make it hard but like, for the average player, this may just be impossible since how specific you need to be.

The obby is just their???

Games kinda boring, every time I join I get met with the same consistent and annoying message.

1 Like

Joined using my mobile phone and the ui are oversized on mobile

1 Like

It looks fine on Computer, I don’t know how to fix that.

I wonder how this game got 4.5k visits, but thats besides the point. Here’s somethings I’d recommend you do:

Make Ui scale. The ui looks terrible on mobile devices.

Make hints.

Also, make it so data saves.

Use Auto-Scaling Plugins, many plugins can be found and showcased here on DevForum.