GUI Frame is disappearing when I remove its parent

theres this annoying invisible frame that I can move around with my mouse and it moves the music player as well, but when I try to delete the invisible frame by itself, the whole gui disappears, and when I separate the GUI frame with the invisible frame, same thing happens. How do I just get the gui by itself? The Clipdescendant is off and I tried inserting a new frame as the parent, but no matter what I do, the Invisible frame is so connected to the child frame.

How do I remove the parent (Invisible frame) without also making the music player gui disappear as well?

Below is the image of the invisible frame and the child frame (The visible GUI)

In this interface, 1 frame is most likely used, and there are several others in it - when you delete one, everything that is in the same frame is deleted after it - a possible solution is to simply split 2 menus into different “ScreenGUI” and delete the invisible one after the frame from the radio menu has been moved in another “ScreenGUI”

an example of how it should look like
Снимок экрана (13422)

Would be great to see what that GUI/Frame looks like in the explorer.

But my guess, for now, is it’s because the child frame (music player) has its position offset by an amount, like what you see here:

So when you try to move it out of the parent, it didn’t disappear but actually just somewhere out of your view. so you could probably mess with some of the position property if that helps.

1 Like

Sorry about the lack of info, but nevertheless, your explanation worked. Thank you!

2 Likes