Gui is streched

You can write your topic however you want, but you need to answer these questions:

1. What do you want to achieve? Keep it simple and clear!
    Gui not to strech and scale on devices

2. What is the issue? Include screenshots / videos if possible!
    The gui screeches

3. What solutions have you tried so far? Did you look for solutions on the Developer Hub?
    I have tried scaling it but streched it more so I un did it.

After that, you should include more details if you have any. Try to make your topic as descriptive as possible, so that it’s easier for people to help you!
I used auto scale lite- unit conversion- size- scale

3 Likes

make sure the offset is 0 on both x and y sizing, this allows it to be the same size on every device.

1 Like

Yes the offset is 0 and it still streches. Does this have to do anything?

1 Like

swap your scale and offset values

1 Like

make scale take fit, and change scale values not offset

make sure position isn’t offset as well.

What do I change my scale to??

any thing that fits the gauges on the car lol, and if its in a frame scaling might be a bit weird.

The size you want it to be set to.

Same thing happens also, what do you mean by make sure position isn’t offset.What will anchor point do?

if it’s still stretching then I have no idea

Ok well I guess thanks for helping.

Hi there!

I used to get confused with the same ptoblem when I started UI design too, until I knew about the UIAspectRatioConstraint object!

Basically insert the UIAspectRatioConstraint object inside the main frame that holds the entire UI group, then set the value of the UIAspectRatioConstraint to achieve the size you want on all screens.

• If you have problem with setting the values yourself, you can get the AutoScale plugin to set it automatically (depending on the size appearing on your screen).

Notice: Make sure you’re not using the device previewer while doing this!

So it kinda works but it doesnt stay in place
with toolbox
without

The scaling is my fault but it moves. Also sorry for late response.

You can use a UIAspectRatioConstraint to keep a GUI Object and its descendants the same aspect ratio

That’s because you have to place the UIAspectRatioConstraint inside the main frame that holds all the objects and not just the 2 frames that the problem occurs with. You can as well place it in each parent object, in case they’re split and not inside one object.

Don’t forget to mark my post as a Solution if it works well for you :wink:

1 Like

The same problem still happens as the one in my reply to your first post.

Can you link the studio file that has that issue, and I’ll see what I can do to fix that issue. And I’ll let you know how I fix it.

I have made the chasis into a model as I dont know how to attach a studio file. Custom Chassis - Roblox

This UI is so poorly made, and I’m afraid I can’t fix it. It’s a lot better to design a custom one though!

1 Like