Gui Magnifier plugin | Magnify your GUIs while editing!

Gui Magnifier

[Install here]

Hello!

So I’ve read a question on DevForum basically saying “Is there a way to zoom into GUIs in Studio?” (Here is the post by @Zertrezai)

Anyway, here’s their concept image of what they’ve wanted to have into Studio:

Right now, this is not built-in feature though.
So I decided to make it a plugin!
Here’s how it works:

There are just two properties you can change:

• Magnify Scale: The amount of magnification. 1 = normal, 2 = 200%, 3 = 300% 4 = …
  • Magnifier size multiplier: Changes the size of the magnifier. Default size (1) is 150x150 pixels.

How to use

So you’ve installed the plugin, just go to your “PLUGINS” toolbar and click this button:

Now, the gui is visible!

Just click the “Toggle Magnifier” button to activate it! You can click it again or hide the gui to disable it. Please mind that it will remember the last activated state and when you restart studio, it will use that state.

Also, the GUI is draggable, you can move it anywhere you want so it’s not in the way.
The magnifier only works on StarterGui! Sometimes it may not update properly, in that case, de-activate and re-activate it!

Install

It’s free for now!
[Install here]

17 Likes

Why not make the gui on dock?

though this is only useful if you’re working with small UI components

The interface is so tiny, a widget would take up too much space I guess.
I think it’s better this way.

4 Likes

Would be useful for UI Designers checking for tiny details in their interfaces. Thanks for sharing this! :wink:

2 Likes

I literally just thought that Roblox needed to add this last night lol! I’m definitely getting this!

1 Like

Yes! I think it’s really useful for that purpose!

I know I’m late but…

YOOO THATS SO COOL THAT YOU WERE ABLE TO DO THAT!

You are actually amazing for following through with that! You were very quick with it.

Thank you very much for that! Haha! I’m speechless over such a small thing like this!

1 Like

Haha, I’m glad you like it!
I was kinda bored so I decided to do this. I had to do a lot of Math… but here it is! It works!

Have a great day!

1 Like