GUI of Server Defender Plugin keeps popping up

You can write your topic however you want, but you need to answer these questions:

1. What do you want to achieve?
    I want to remove the gui from the plugin that is affecting my game

2. What is the issue?
    The GUI keeps popping out for days and can’t be removed
    RobloxScreenShot20230601_151145367

3. What solutions have you tried so far? Did you look for solutions on the Developer Hub?
    I’ve also done research on the dev hub and some have the same problem as me but different plugins are used. But still I can’t find a solution. [HELP ASAP] Gui of a plugin still appears in my game I have uninstalled the plugin however the gui still there.

Plugins I used : https://www.roblox.com/library/381046418/Server-Defender-OFFICIAL-PLUGIN

All replies and helps will be appreciated!

Then just… don’t use that plugin at all? Also, I’m pretty sure you cannot edit scripts in the plugin, so either you stop using that plugin or stick with the GUI.

I already stop using the plugin even I uninstalled it but the gui still there.

Can you try playtesting in a separate file? If it is still there, restart studio or you can reinstall it.

If you create a new game does the UI still appear? If so then you did not uninstall the correct plugin.

If it does not appear on newer games but still is on your current game you can go ahead and check inside StarterGui if it placed something there, then delete whatever it placed.

1 Like

I have had same issue with another similar plugin.
Normally you would just check for instances added to your game first check StarterGUI and delete anything that isn’t a part of your game.

1 Like

Much thanks from me! Yeah, there is the GUI right there. I don’t even notice😅

1 Like

You are welcome! I’m glad that helped.
Goodluck with your game!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.