Gui presets (free to take)

Hello there my fellow Robloxian!
Here i’ve got some sweet looking Gui presets for you.
They are all scaleable and are prescripted.
Right here i have made 2 of them. but in the near future i will add more to this post.
So make sure you are following this post so you are up to date with the latest presets i’ve posted!
just a quick note these presets are touch and mouse enabled. so for xbox you have to do it yourself. and please don’t call them yours or sell them.
these are creative common.
so you can’t sell them under your name or say that you’ve made them.

This one i call the IOS toggle switch! because it reminds me of one
its just a toggle switch that switch betweens 2 colors.

this one is a volume slider
this will return a 0 to 100 value depending on where the user has moved it to.
this one works for pc and mobile. but not xbox as i said

Here’s the download of the guis and this file will be updated over time!
Gui Presets.rbxl (19.3 KB)
hope you like them and will use them inside some of your awesome projects!
make sure to share this post with every devforum member you know and give it a like!

69 Likes

Thanks for the UI pretzels

21 Likes

I love me some gui priests

7 Likes

Hey dude! I appreciate your intention of giving them away, but… This section is 100% public. Even if you ask people not to claim or sell this as their own creation, you should be aware that they will. Anyway, nice job. Keep up the good work, see ya.

6 Likes

Thank you man I was looking all over for that IOS switch

1 Like

Thank you for your gift.

1 Like

Yeah. If you make this a model or something you agree that it’s 100% in the public domain.

1 Like

but still i hope people would think common sense. and not being a bad roblox member by selling and calling it thier own.

1 Like

Most people are good, but some are not. It’s a shame that some poor kid is going to be tricked into paying for these amazing UIs.

1 Like

Just those 2?

1 Like

adding more soon

1 Like

This is a nice birthday present.
Great work!

It’s nice to have something to refer to, as I’ve never worked with this kind of gui functionality before.

1 Like

The ‘IOS toggle’ has improper proportions. The left and right edges are thicker than the top and bottom. Also make sure they are all 9-slice so they can be resized without draw artifacts from stretching. Other than that, they are OK but some suggestions would be a slider with step and a visible dot and an animated checkbox.

1 Like

useful for people in need of a UI! :+1: