GUI scales Incorrectly

I’m trying to make a GUI appear at the top of the screen.
The Issue I’m having Is that It scales Incorrectly. I want It to stay at the top of the screen, but It just won’t.
I don’t really know what to do.

This Is how It’s supposed to be. (In-Studio)

This Is how It Is when I test In-game

I use a plugin called “GUI Rescaler”
If I select a GUI and press It, It scales It. I have been using this for a year, and I have never had this happen to me.

Try setting the IgnoreGuiInset property to false if it isn’t already, although I don’t think that’s what’s causing the problem

It Isn’t the problem.

when i wanna scale my ui properly i use this plugin called Auto scale

here is a thread

Use UiAspectRatioConstraint on the grey bar and adjust the settings so that it fits how you want it to

AnchorPoint should be (0.5,0) if it isn’t already, and there should only be inputs for the Scale components of the gui sizes

1 Like

It didn’t work for me, I might have done something wrong though.

you probably did you have to click all the ui you need to scale and open the plugin and go to size and click scale

I created a new GUI and tried It out, experimented a small bit, and It still doesn’t work that well.

I did what you said, and It still acts weird.

make a new one and try again it probably is that you clicked on something that is not supposed to be touched

pick a device on what scale u want to scale it tho

After doing some experiments, I found a solution.

1. I put the position to {0,0},{0,0}

2. I then put the scale for X to 1, you can set offset for Y to anything you want.

3. When I was done with that, I went to the screengui and set the ZIndexBehavior to Global.

4. After that I set the anchorpoint to 0,1

And now It works perfectly!