GUI Scaling for Mobile/Devices

You can write your topic however you want, but you need to answer these questions:

1. What do you want to achieve? Keep it simple and clear!
    I want to fix my gui issues on mobile or some devices.

2. What is the issue? Include screenshots / videos if possible!
    Shop button fairly big

Also when I click on shop this is what happens

This is what it looks like normally

The shop gui is supposed to be in the middle of the screen on mobile and smaller

1. What solutions have you tried so far? Did you look for solutions on the Developer Hub?
    Yes I found this: How can i make sure that the canvas position of pc and the mobile one are the same? but I’m very new and I didn’t understand.

After that, you should include more details if you have any. Try to make your topic as descriptive as possible, so that it’s easier for people to help you!

This is one of the scripts for the gui

script.Parent.MouseButton1Click:Connect(function()
	script.Parent.Parent.Visible = false
end)

This is the other for the gui

script.Parent.MouseButton1Click:Connect(function()
	script.Parent.Parent.Shop1.Visible = true

end)

Please help thanks.

1 Like

Use Autoscale Lite plugin here: AutoScale Lite - Roblox
Tutorial: [Plugin] AutoScale Lite for GUIs - Scale your UI

1 Like

thank you i didnt really understand the lite version of the autoscale thing so i just bought the plus edition and at first some things werent working and i just simply readjusted it and it worked so thank you very much

I know that this is already fixed but I just want to say that another way to fix the GUI and make it fit on all devices could be done by setting the size of the instance to 0.1, 0, 0.1, 0 and after that, just scale it to whatever size you want it to be, and it should fit in all devices.

2 Likes