GUI Scaling problem

So 2 weeks ago my laptop was stolen and several other things at home. I do have a data backup for the rbxl file though it’s pretty out of date. (Imagine having backup but it’s on May but now is November) :cry: So like it or not I have to remake for the missing things and omg I probably should remake 99% of it.

But while I’m remaking this GUI problem occurs. I wonder why? (This GUI is in the backup file)

Supposed to look

On 1080p screen

Mind telling me the text alignment?

So Text Alightment cause this?

It possibly could cause it. Depends what it is.

Do you mean the border size changes? So the other Label looks out of place?

Probably. How to scale the border? Sorry for late answer.

maybe the size is in offset

they said that i didn’t reached their minimum characters

no it’s not, it’s on scale size. Again, sorry for late answer!

If you want your UIStroke to keep the same thickness when changing screen resolution, I think the only way to achieve this is to use Offset for your Text or Image Label… then the stroke will not scale when your Label scales.

I used UIStroke with scale part before and this not happened.

you need to install this plugin.

to make what you want to do, just select the gui you want to act on, then click on Unit Conversion in the plugin tab, and click position and scale, and the trick’s done. have fun scripting :slight_smile:

i already have this since 2020, and the gui is on scale position and size. But the problem is the UIStroke is still offset and this is the only time i have this problem. I never have this problem before.

which problem is the problem you want to solve?

see the edited comment above you

maybe the problem is the different size of the devices. i don’t think there’s much to do honestly :confused:

use scale instead of offset and try using layout tools

how to scale an uistroke? how?

I still think, your issue isn’t that you want it to scale, but rather to offset. Did you try my suggestion?

The GUI was already scaled, but the UIStroke is still offset. The UIStroke will thicken on lower resolution. That’s what I mean. How to scale the UIStroke?

This is what I am saying before… don’t scale your gui, use Offset. Then when you use a UIStroke it wont change thickness when the resolution changes.

So when setting up your Text or Image Label, use Offset… then when you add a UIStroke it wont change thickness much on different resolutions.