Guide To Making a Good Roblox Game

Sorry about that, misunderstood the original question.

That kinda takes the effort away from your game and the point of it. Skips in games defeat the purpose of beating the actual obby.

6 Likes

When I listened to this, I renamed it to “PlaneLaser” it’s still lame. So I thought of this,
“meteordestruct”

Should I just name it to
“destroy meteors”?

5 Likes

planebeam is original enough and sounds good to me, don’t think too hard about it

edit: actually i like the sound of meteordestruct

5 Likes

ig I’ll rename it to MeteorDestruct.

5 Likes

I finally thought of something new to put on this, Step 9 and Step 8 have been added.

Don’t add any backdoors and making a community.

5 Likes

Is their anything else I should put on here?

4 Likes

Im going to add a music section, as this is another way to make players stay in your game.

4 Likes

Definitely agree with that statement on picking a genre before making your game. The first game I tried making was “original,” but it was really hard to judge it because I couldn’t compare it to anything.

5 Likes

Added a music part to explain why you should add music and how it is a pull factor for a player.

4 Likes

you should add an section “how to keep motivation” pls

5 Likes

I will try to come up with something on the next update time.

4 Likes

I am very appreciated by the huge milestone this post has hit! I will try my best to continue to push out weekly or monthly updates!

4 Likes

Today marks probably the last day I will update this post, because I don’t have much else to say on it.

Im probably going to add a motivation part or a developer group part.

1 Like

I love you @StarJ3M
I read every single posts that you wrote and I totally agree with all of them (except those that I can’t understand XD)

2 Likes

What parts in specific? I can edit and simplify the ones you don’t understand to help people read it.

I wouldnt really care its just an obby.

1 Like

Thats just your opinion at the end of the day, but if its a actual hard obby, some people ( other than you ) actually care if there’s skips or not.

I mean, it kinda takes away the point of the game. Plus, it will make your game die out faster.

1 Like

lol, these do not seem like cons to me. I like working at my own pace and I like to learn everything about Roblox Studio and making games.

3 Likes

Bro right after I start developing a car driving simulator I see this-
Bruh man :speaking_head: :100: :fire:

This is a great post! In fact, I just wrote an article that covers a lot of these points. The article is called: The Ultimate Guide to Creating a Roblox Game

1 Like