Guide to properly create a team and advertise your game

Personally imo, only the builders and scripters should be receiving a percentage, it is best to contract the other positions because they won’t have to work as hard or often as the other persons.

2 Likes

This is true, but I did take into consideration about when a GFX artist or an Animator chooses to create and fund their own games. so it is only fair they get a percentage on their own game unless they choose to commission the scripters / builders.

2 Likes

Do have any advice on project management? If yes could you add it to the post (I mean planning, organizing and executing things in a timely manner)

2 Likes

What exactly are you looking for interms of project management, because there is multiple things to look at. The set date, team members, payouts and the overall stability of the team

I’m not sure, I just thought it would be a good addition since proper project management seems like a key ingredient to making a game properly.

1 Like

Great Explanation, It helped me on a road to release my first game

2 Likes

This helped a lot, I just have a question.
I placed many advertisements in my group, but none has gotten a lot of members and I know the reason for it.

It’s how the advertisement looks. It needs to look professional, and very detailed. I just can’t find a good advertisement maker that can make good advertisements for my group.

Do you know any that you can consider for groups?

1 Like

You should try looking in hiddendevs. There is a channel named #graphics-Hireable. People provide their work and service there and there is a wide variety of artists to choose from. Good luck!