GuiEditor Plugin! (Underdevelopment) "Coming very soon!"

© 2023 KSA_Developer. All Rights Reserved.
GuiEditor is made by @KSA_Developer and every part of it is KSA_Developer’s property.

What's GuiEditor?

Its a plugin that allows you to edit any ui easily and organizing your uis without having hard time making one. The UI editor plugin simplifies the process of designing and editing user interfaces (UIs) for software applications. With this plugin, users can easily create and modify UI elements such as buttons, text boxes, and menus, as well as arrange them in an organized manner. The UI editor plugin provides a user-friendly interface, making it easy to use even for non-technical users. This tool saves time and effort in the UI design process, allowing developers to focus on other aspects of application development.

Is GuiEditor exists?

Not yet. I am currently working on the project, and I will make sure it covers all your needs.

Why i am seeing this post if it's not published?

The reason why i am posting this earlier becuase i need feedbacks and most of my followers wanted to know what's happening and what's the newest progresses.

When the plugin be published?

Very soon!!!

Sneak Peak Futures

1. Abilty to use Editable images
  2. Subtrack selection
  3. Union selection
  4. Intersect selection
  5. Exclude selection
  6. Easy editing ViewportFrames

Updates log & showcase

1. Fixing major bugs
  2. Finished most of background codes!
  3. Adding more buttons and properties

CurrentWork:

If you have any feedbacks, please share it with me

9 Likes

wow! this looks awesome! me personally i hate building
UI so im probably going to use this a lot :skull:

4 Likes

Not bad but with all due respect but the gui is kinda of… meh… Like it just does not have too much of a joy to it. The font used is horrible. The seperation between each element isnt too clear the “explorer” menu is also quite cluttered. The “properties” menu yet again is quite clutterred.
Basically just make everything less clutterred overall.

3 Likes

Why can’t I just use Photoshop, Lunacy, Adobe XD, Roblox Ui Editor, Figma, Clip Studio Paint, Adobe Illustrator, and others?

Not trying to be rude, but if we already have a plethora of different options that do the same thing (many free.) Why should we choose yours?

2 Likes

yes they are good platforms but the thing that you need to do many things to just get them to game but with this plugin it will have the futures that other platforms gives you but i need more time to make them.

3 Likes

Thanks for the feedback i will make sure that i fix that but now i just need to get the system done before and remainder it’s hard to start perfect it needs time to fix things and change things, i will make sure to redo the gui but for now i got to work on it.

2 Likes

what kinds of pros are these against normal roblox ui editor? Maybe like defaulted to using scale, or make square tiled images alot easier? Or have framing options like a triangle or something? I dont really like how the layout is right now, as its kinda weird and how would you manage between different screenguis because i dont see em. I dont know why some normal features that should be in like cornering edges in “Future request” I mean, shouldnt that be the main point?

Also what do you mean by

3 Likes

I meant by “Copy and edit any gui” that you can open any screengui by plugin and edit it without make new one, like you select the screengui then drop it inside the plugin it will be editable inside the plugin so like edit old screengui that you made.

Thanks for the feedback, I will make sure to hire ui designer to redo the plugin.

2 Likes

Last Progresses:

1. Dragging Gui
  2. Shows x,y position
2 Likes

will it be automatically use scale?

2 Likes

tbh I think it should be a toggle (keybind perhaps) since you don’t really need to use scale everywhere

2 Likes

yeah but its mostly used in default for most things.

2 Likes

@Artzified
It will be checkbox if you want to import your uis as scaled ui.

2 Likes

Heads up people it’s becoming real, We have made big changes from last update!! just few weeks and it will be released for beta testing!

1 Like

Hello everyone, I just wanted to give you all an update on the plugin that we have been working on. Our team has been putting in countless hours to ensure that this plugin is not only functional but also user-friendly. We understand that there are many plugins out there, but we promise that this one will be the best one you will ever buy.

We have taken the time to listen to the feedback and suggestions from our users, and we have implemented many of these ideas into the plugin. Our goal is to make sure that this plugin meets all of your needs and exceeds your expectations.

We understand that you may be eager to get your hands on this plugin, and we assure you that it is only a matter of time before it is released. We want to make sure that everything is perfect before we release it to the public.

So, heads up my people, we are still hard at work on this plugin, and we promise that it will be worth the wait. We are confident that you will love it as much as we do, and we can’t wait to share it with you all. Stay tuned for further updates, and thank you for your patience.

Current interface:

2 Likes