Gum Gum Pistol Help/ Luffy Arm Attack

So basically, I am trying to make the famous pistol attack from the gum gum fruit, and I just can’t seem to get it right. My problem is that I want the players arm to actually go to the mouse.Posistion instead of just launching forward but I don’t know how to make the Motor6D do that here is my script for the arm.

local PLAYER = game.Players:GetPlayerFromCharacter(Params.Character)
		local NewArm = Instance.new("Part",Params.Character)
		NewArm.Name = "Pistol"
		NewArm.BrickColor = Params.Character["Left Arm"].BrickColor
		NewArm.Material = "SmoothPlastic"
		NewArm.Size = Vector3.new(1,2,1)
		NewArm.CanCollide = false

local ArmMotor6 = Instance.new("Motor6D", Params.Character.Torso)
		ArmMotor6.Part0 = Params.Character.Torso
		ArmMotor6.Part1 = NewArm
		ArmMotor6.C1 = CFrame.new(0.5,0.5,0) * CFrame.Angles(0,math.rad(-90),math.rad(90))
		ArmMotor6.C0 = CFrame.new(-1,0.5,0) * CFrame.Angles(0,math.rad(-90),0)
		Params.Character["Left Arm"].Transparency = 1
		local FX = game.ReplicatedStorage.Assets.VFX.Luffy.Pistol:Clone()
		FX.Parent = workspace.FX
		FX.Pistol.CFrame = NewArm.CFrame * CFrame.new(0,-24,0) * CFrame.Angles(math.rad(-90),0,0)

for _, Particle in pairs(FX:GetDescendants()) do
			if Particle:IsA("ParticleEmitter") then
				Particle:Emit(Particle:GetAttribute("EmitCount"))
			end
		end

local Mouse = PLAYER:GetMouse()
		local Position = Mouse.Hit.Position
		local ArmTween
		local Part = Instance.new("Part")
		Part.Anchored = true
		Part.Position = Position
		Part.Size = Vector3.new(1,1,1)
		Part.Parent = game.Workspace.FX
		Part.BrickColor = BrickColor.new("Neon green")

if (Params.Character.HumanoidRootPart.Position - Position).Magnitude < 40 then
			ArmTween = TweenService:Create(NewArm, TweenInfo.new(0.2, Enum.EasingStyle.Cubic, Enum.EasingDirection.Out,0,true,0),{Size = Vector3.new(1,(Params.Character.HumanoidRootPart.Position - Position).Magnitude,1),})
			ArmTween:Play()
		--	ArmMotor6.CFrame
			TweenService:Create(ArmMotor6, TweenInfo.new(0.2, Enum.EasingStyle.Cubic, Enum.EasingDirection.Out,0,true,0),{C1 = CFrame.new(0.5,((Params.Character.HumanoidRootPart.Position - Position).Magnitude/2) -0.5,0) * CFrame.Angles(0,math.rad(-90),math.rad(90),Position)}):Play()

else
			ArmTween = TweenService:Create(NewArm, TweenInfo.new(0.2, Enum.EasingStyle.Cubic, Enum.EasingDirection.Out,0,true,0),{Size = Vector3.new(1,40,1),})
			ArmTween:Play()
			TweenService:Create(ArmMotor6, TweenInfo.new(0.2, Enum.EasingStyle.Cubic, Enum.EasingDirection.Out,0,true,0),{C1 = CFrame.new(0.5,19.5,0) * CFrame.Angles(0,math.rad(-90),math.rad(90))}):Play()
		end

I also don’t know If I should use the players real arm or not, I have tried both and they both seem to work fine except for the players mesh arm kind of looks weird. VIDEO DOWN BELOW OF MY CODE:

As you can see It Works but It doesn’t go to the mouse.Hit.Position it only goes to its length or distance

2 Likes