Gun equip camera movement automatically shoot bug

Hello guys when i was developing my game a error is ocurred but nothing causes it on output the problem is when i equipped a gun and try move my camera on my phone the gun automatically shoots to my finger where i try to move the camera how can i disable it

(Idk what it causes so i dont know what to screenshot and send here but i can provide details if you can help me, thanks)

Hello! Is the gun a normal tool? I believe if you hold your finger on the screen it activates the tool. Are you able to show the error or the scripts you used so we can have a closer look?

Yeah, The gun is a normal tool

But when i equip the tool and try to move the camera the gun automatically shoots my finger where i try to move the camera on my phone

Yes that is because when your finger iis down, your gun tool think mouse is being clicked and it is time to shoot. Are you able to show what you have so far in the gun script and do you have an idea on how you wish the gun to work on mobile?

The gun system works with module script and it controls everything it does not have any model or anything inside of it

I think the gun modules were made only for PC so it would need some big changes to make it work with mobile :smiley:

Hmm, i need to make it avaliable for mobile can you help?

I can try give advice but I’m limited to what I can see. How do you want it to work on mobile?

Yes, i want it to work on mobile

Yes but how do you want it to work? What should the mobile user do when they want to shoot? What should they do when they just want to turn the camera?

The gun system have aim and reload button i want to mobile player to hold gun but do not shoot when tries to move its camera and wants to shoot when the player wants so i need a shoot button i guess but idk

Is there already a reload button on mobile? Do you know how to add another button for shooting?

Yeah it is already a reload button and aim button for mobile, but i dont know how to add another button because the gun system has not mine he wanted help from me he doesnt know how to do it so i have post access on devforum so i decided to help him and dont want him to be disappointed