Gun games in roblox, and the rules behind them

1. What do you want to achieve? I want to know how to make semi-realistic gun games on roblox without getting banned or breaking the rules. I see many realistic gun games on my recommended and such and they never get banned. But recently I uploaded a personal asset which was an R6 gun pack (+ System); and I got banned for 1 day. I am a roblox developer and it would crush me to have my platform snatched from under me because of rules that I do not know. So I am coming to ask the community, I just need a general overview of the no-no’s and the things you can do.
2 Likes

Just don’t have anything that’s really copyrighted and don’t have anything with extreme gore. That’s really all if I’m missing something it’s in the terms of use.

1 Like

When you say copyrighted, do you mean like copyrighted guns? Because I’ve seen Glocks in multiple “Gun Testing” games; and Glocks are copyrighted.

1 Like

I’m pretty sure if it’s a copyrighted gun then you have a higher chance of being banned. You could contact them to see if you can use their guns for your game. But if they don’t say anything then you can use something like a Glock model and just call it something. Not sure how all these “realistic hood/home defense” games aren’t being take down.

2 Likes