Gun shooting action gfx

Just want to see some opinion on my work after not making any gfx for almost 3 month

This two GFX are using the same scene but with a different camera angle

yes I know the red guy not holding his AK 74 front grip and it’s due to perspective, even with reference I think wasting 2 hour on one single pose is not worth it

10 Likes

Looks good enough to be game thumbnails :+1: :+1:

1 Like

Love the shading, I personally love shine on the guns and character to add those nice reflections I love the textures as well! :+1:

It looks good, but I have a few critics:

1. The muzzle flashes look… off.

2. There’s not enough action. Add bullets whizzing by, empty casings rolling across the floor, etc. And speaking of casings…

3. Why are casings not ejecting from the gun?

4. From the second angle, it looks like they’re shooting the wall. Add a couple people shooting back.

5. I know you addressed this, but you should really make them hold the AK-47 the right way.

6. The AK looks a little too big.

7. I don’t really like the whole “faceless” trend. Add a face to the girl.

8. What’s up with his hand? Capture

9. Why are the guns not shooting bullets?

Other than that, the lighting is excellent and the environment is interesting and well made. Currently, it’s a 6.5/10 but if these things were changed I’d rate in 8.5/10

5 Likes

Looks wonderful and I love the Aesthetic! One thing you could improve is lighting though because it is extremely dark even at full screen brightness. Other all though, really awesome!

They aren’t actually faceless
their face are just unseen due to camera angle

Also due to Roblox hand limitation, creating character holding something like assult rifle and shotgun are difficult without having it to look odd

the hand is the bump map error from a shirt I made long time ago

other than that those are pretty nice detail

I’m not sure about this but
I have always getting complain from people saying my GFX are too dark and stuff in the past, might due to screen filter or something but I have this multiple complain being said and still not know how to fix it and make it look not so dark in different device

As I stated earlier, think is probably the result of the weapons being too large. The AK seems to be the size of a torso and a half, when it should really be slightly shorter than the torso. A simple scale-down and it should be fine.

Many people give Roblox characters weapons with perfectly normal positions.

1 Like

I would suggest making a main character, For example like a person in the spotlight (Possibly the person shooting the gun) This seems a little vague to me if I saw this on a thumbnail. Great GFX though and I love the lighting :grinning: :+1:

oh I see! I suggest you use like a video editor and turn the brightness up just a tad! good work!

I like this GFX! Although smoke should be added to the weapon to make it more realistic!

Guns today use smokeless powder, so unless the guns are overheating, there wouldn’t be any smoke.

1 Like