Hey there. So recently, I decided to make up a gun system.
But I’ve faced a problem. Issue to be exact.
How will I do bullets? What to use? Raycasting or Debris?
What does Debris allow?
- Improved physics, realistic flight, realistic effects.
- Part collissions index, instead of FindPartOnRay function.
- A lot of lag, when it gets to shooting a lot of parts
What does Raycasting allow?
- Less lag, while shooting.
- Harder indexes.
- More work on raycasting and correct locating.
- Unrealistic way bullets look.
This is my first attempt on making the gun system, maybe I know not everything about these, but can anybody give me an advice?
- Another choice - Write in replies, please.