Gun System I made from scratch + Game I'm developing

Hello! I’m Gabe163. I’m currently developing my MMORPG game called Valorous Expedition, and I want to share one thing I’m working on right now.

So I’m working on gun system I made completely from scratch, involving camera recoil and animation. Plus, still working on organizing the GUI. It looks much better than before.
Still cleaning up my messy codes so it will become easier to create weapons in the future.

It’s not yet implemented in the actual game, so you’re not going to see new stuff shown on the video yet until I finally got everything done.

You can find full context and information about this game I’m making. It’s basically a PvE RPG combat game where you fight enemies and survive together:

Also a 2nd devlog of Valorous Expedition.

2 Likes

It’s wonderful! Just a suggestion, make a better setting with more details like activating the decorations in the terrain object located in the workspace.

2 Likes

Yeah, the map is still work in progress. But I want to arrange my code first so in the future, it’ll be much easier for me to work around. Then I’ll resume expanding and improving the map.

1 Like