Guruu's Portfolio

Cool little pet stuff :slight_smile:

Something I did for fun quick 5 mins

2 Likes

Some more combat + camera work

1 Like

Hello Again, IM searching for a Scripter for my project here is my link. please let me know if you would be interested Thanks.

1 Like

I would like to hire you, do you mind dming me in Discord: KingTrolling#2815? Thank you.

1 Like

Greetings, I am interested on hiring you to my development studios. This is long term which means you will get a percentage of the group’s income. I have sent a friend request on Discord

1 Like

Having a conversation with my man here is like pulling teeth. :rofl: :clown_face:

Thanks for the offers, but i’m more interested in rpg genres. Best of luck with all your projects! Saw some good stuff :slight_smile:

@nd89

1 Like

I would love to hire you long term with a down payment in advance as required, it’s a mmorpg game so sort of what you want to work for, here is my user I can explain about the project in DM’S The_mrcow#8254
Sorry for my bad grammar I am on phone

1 Like

You’ve got my interest :slight_smile: I’ll be sure to send u a message today

Hello what are your usual rates?

1 Like

Feel free to DM me

@,Guruu#2979

1 Like

Latest progress on Tiny Toons AI (It will get better visually soon)

something light

Besides the lame pun above that no one young would ever laugh, I would like to make a note, that I will not be taking any more hires for the next 2 months.

Aleayx#0001, sent a friend request.

Thanks for the interest in my work but I wont be taking on commissions due to my commitment on my own work right now.

I have updated my thread for a much more organized feel. Less scrolling unless you open the “Early Learning Period” one haha.

Commissions are still closed, my main focus will be Toon Tales, keep a look out for that.