Guruu's Portfolio

Commissions are open again. Long term commissions are still not available. If you have certain things specific things feel free to message me. Please remember 30 USD is my minimum

1 Like

Amazing work and got it done the day I commissioned him.

1 Like

Full lobby system with party joining, visible lobbies map selections lobby settings, along with party member teleporting. Recent commission. Mainly did the back end but i did some simple fast UI work aswell.

Demo: Race - Roblox

Early Enemy AI Combat!

3 Likes

Latest update with the AI,

He now has a accuracy controller, the lower the value the more bounce the tracking will have.

Here is a sample.

1 Like

Hello, me and my dev team are in need of a scripter capable of making guns and NPC’s contact me if you seem interested at JaymarThePG#9999

1 Like

700 + NPC Ai’s

Final version
Every npc attempts to hit all possible paths at least once before changing directions…
NPCS move in opposite directions
NPCS move along random width offset to simualte a better walking
NPCS makes decisions when coming to an intersect on which branch to divert into causing a direction change when hitting dead ends

1 Like

Man I really wish you were up for hire right now :sob: I could definitely use your talent for my project.

1 Like

Just a swapping animation i did. Nothing complex here. Thought it was cool

Was going for a feel to emulate

1 Like

Some more UI Updates in regards to my shooter project

1 Like

Epic Work once again Guruu
(30 charss)

1 Like

My choice of colors are not the best, but i dont consider my self a designer so yeah. Heres some updates on my menu screen for show dynamic content and rarity changes. Note the items are hooked up to server added items in inventory. Slot 1 is considered the main slot which is the one equipped.

1 Like

We got faster load time on this test place i do. Everything sorta loaded sequentially and by priority.

Server will always load first, when client and server connect at the same time. Normally you have both loading at the same time causing minor delays in different areas.

Feel free to visit the area: https://www.roblox.com/games/5244738389/Fast-Load

2 Likes

Cool work once again!
(30 chars)

2 Likes

Check out the full main screen menu transitions for the third person shooter project

This is a loading screen at first with 1 character made for player, and add button that takes u to character select, and then u can select and new main screen loads with player classes
its like hooked up to player game data and live to datastore. I cache it so i dont access ds all the time just the 1 initial one

https://www.roblox.com/games/5244738389/Fast-Load

Hello, I am interested in your services. Do you know when you will next be available? Add me on Discord at saturninvs#6643. Thank you!

1 Like

Not taking hires for at least a year honestly. Maybe earlier if nothing goes as expected but likely-hood of that is small sorry.

Hi, I’m a Roblox star creator. I have added you to talk about a project.

2 Likes

Curious if you are interested in a Long-Term position.

1 Like