H3ichou 's Portfolio

Hello, I’m building in Roblox for more than a year now. My specialization is building, I use roblox studio and blender for that. I make maps and assets. I’m also a graduated graphic designer, so I also do logos for games, for in game stores or logos for the game itself. Proudly a Shiguto Member. Taking commissions is currently my full time job.

You can check my best Game Showcases here:

:night_with_stars: The Bridge [ SHOWCASE ] - Roblox
:city_sunrise: Akisa Shore [ SHOWCASE ] - Roblox
:shinto_shrine: The Neon Shallows [ SHOWCASE ] - Roblox

Here are some screenshots of map commissions

Map for the game Blade Quest

Map for an upcoming game:

Map for a fashion game:

Assets commissions

Logos

logo6 logo1

logo4 logo5 logo7

My prices are negotiable, everything depends on the size and amount of detail you want. My payment methods are Robux :robux: or Cash (Paypal) :moneybag: :money_with_wings:.
The time I’ll take to handle you everything done will also depend on what you want, I’ll let you know everything about it

You can contact me here on the Developer Forum
Twitter (preferably): https://twitter.com/H3ichou
Discord: Heichou#2793

:rotating_light: I WORK ON WEEK DAYS, I DONT DO WEEKENDS, ONLY IF YOU PAY EXTRA! :rotating_light:

• I won’t send you the map before you pay me, you will only be able to play it and test it.
  • Do not rush me, quality takes time.
  • If you take too much time to pay me after the commission is done, I’ll consider it over and sell it to another person.

:white_check_mark: Hiring me grants you:

• Bug fixing if you find something wrong later
  • I’ll try to answer you as fast as I can if I’m awake
  • You are gonna constantly receive updates of your commission as things move foward, if you dont like something, you can tell me right away and i will change it. But please be specific as too much changes will take me more time
10 Likes

amazing work i reached out on discord same name

1 Like

H3ichou is amazing! She built an entire map for an event that we participated and it was unbelievable, she makes really beautiful props and perfect ambients. I recommend you guys to hire her, she wont let you down.

1 Like