Hacker stole millions robux, Roblox refused rollback because of 2 step verification recommendation

It’s exactly how I conveyed it. I stated something I noticed. I don’t understand where you’re getting this perspective from.

At this point, I’m just talking to a wall. I’ve said what I wanted to say so I’m going to mute the thread.

The account restoration guidelines need a rework with clear expectations plus definite and indefinite rules. These “limited circumstances” also have limited explanations. I’ve known users that have received more than one rollback per account and users that didn’t receive any.

The lack of stringent guidelines creates more stress and uncertainty in an already stressful situation. It’s gross on Roblox’s end.

Also, I saw the replies with the account security policy update, but that’s insufficient. A critically important message that would get drowned out by spam, really?

1 Like

The same thing also happened to me a while ago, but with 600k Robux. They denied my rollback too because I only had email verification and not authenticator verification. I really hope you get your Robux recovered somehow though soon.

I also just got hacked and Roblox denied my rollback… For me, my limited items were worth around 600-800k. So not millions of robux, however, it is outrageous there is no protection for developers that creators for a hobby. This is absolutely a traumatic experience.

Hello, @AlienDanBlox, @Hai_Creator, and @OmegaInvictissimus

Like many of you, I am the victim of an inconsistent Roblox Support policy. I won’t stray too deep into my personal experiences, but, to give a short breakdown, I was denied a rollback after my account was compromised and my valuables distributed.

Fret not, though. 6 months of trial and error but just last week, I have successfully mandated my rollback, and I am currently in the process of assisting three other victims that have undergone similar experiences as those described by you and other people in this post.

Screenshot of Support reinstating my items:

However, at the time of writing this reply, I am not entirely sure I will be able to create a way for anyone to retrace my footsteps, so to speak. Until I am successful in this regard, I will make sure to update this thread with a guide to restoring your lost items and accounts. Until then, I invite you to communicate further with me on Discord about your exact experiences detailing your correspondence with Roblox Support, my Discord handle being Dav.id#1189.

Godspeed,

David

3 Likes

Since the process of getting a rollback is long and tedious, I have decided to post my guide in advance. You can find it below. ↓

My group was recently hacked as well, we only had around 125k robux, but roblox did not restore them as well and provided no further explanations than “We are not able to provide restoration to your account”.

They only restored group ownership after almost 2 weeks and didn’t even bother restoring a single robux in the end…

i mentioned the flaw in the page and it still hasn’t been fixed. this was months ago.

This sucks, I really love playing your dream core game.