Hair Salon Tycoon | Icon & Thumbnail Feedback

Hey! I’m working on a new game, Hair Salon Tycoon, and I would love to hear some feedback from you guys.

Icon

Thumbnail

12 Likes

The guy smiling looks a bit creepy…

Might scare younger players away.

7 Likes

That’s scary? :thinking:

I think it looks perfectly fine…

2 Likes

Looks great! I love the bright and happy aesthetic of it all! Keep up the great work!

2 Likes

Icon looks nice, but make the brush handle on the center on the hand, so it looks like he is holding it

Thumbnail can’t load for me, so I can’t say anything

Most game passes look copied. Try to make them a bit different they how they look

I actually really like it! Great job!

1 Like

Everything is made from scratch.

2 Likes

Looks good to me! I don’t see any criticism I should give you. Good work.

1 Like

It all looks amazing, though there are some things that stuck out to me as being inconsistent, but may not at all be.

1. The hairdresser has a gold chain in the logo but not in the thumbnail
  2. The title of the game logo is orange, but the lighting theme inside the salon is blue/pink. In your Tech Store game, the title logo and employee uniforms both matched color.
  3. the first 3 VIP tiers are all crowns but the last one is two combs. It would make more sense to me if all 4 were crowns or hair salon supplies.
1 Like

I love it! The Icons mixed with the backgrounds create a perfect color scheme that grabs the buyers attention!

1 Like

Just a suggestion,
WATERMARK IT so people don’t steal your work. Other than that, great job! I love the look and feel of it all!

1 Like

Its the smile that gets ya lol

1 Like

The thumbnail makes me think of a vibe game due to the neon lights but quality is quite good.

I just wouldnt want him coming into my room at night :woozy_face:

The smile looks so evil but the GFX is super good

This is a really small detail but you can see that the magazine is just a brick if you look at the right edge, maybe try making that more “smoother” so it looks like a real magazine a bit would be cool but I like everything else!

It really looks creepy you kinda shock me to :smile: :raised_back_of_hand:

I mean, the brush kinda looks like a knife.

:flushed:

Dont worry, the barber is just cutting their hair! :wink:

yes… with a brush. characters is 30

1 Like