Halloween Lobby Feedback?

Hello, friends! :bat:

I’m looking for simple feedback on this small lobby I created in (2 or-so) hours. Any feedback is helpful, but I’m mostly looking for feedback on: Lighting, Building, and Detailing;(Terrain,Building);(Large/Small).

If you’re looking to help me out, that would be amazing. In favor for helping me, I will write your name on one of the tombstones/graves! (Just as a thank you) :blue_heart: :coffin:

Experience Link:

33 Likes

Hello There!

I don’t have any idea about the Concept of the game. Please explain about the game. It really help us to give you a Feedback.

2 Likes

It’s just a simple cartoony-inspired graveyard lobby for an upcoming experience of mine.

2 Likes

Great! I still wonder, what game gonna suit on that lobby. Maybe I will saw you one day on the Top Developers list. :eyes:

2 Likes

The vibe is amazing, but I feel there’s missing something, like a prop. It doesn’t feel that occupied around the place for me (it’s fantastic really), but either so it’s amazing, here’s my suggestion to add more prop some fences(wooden), more grass, different types of a gravestone, dead flowers, and webs on the trees (but not too much). Or a abandoned cabin somewhere.

Overall it’s good. :smiley:

3 Likes

I felt the same way, it just feels too empty right now but I didn’t know what to add! I will work on these suggestions right now, thank you for these, friend! :blue_heart:

3 Likes

I’m most likely going to use this for a simple round based game, I’m not 100% sure yet though! :eyes:

1 Like

What do you think about the detail now?

(@/Ayzilo_o made the fence mesh)

4 Likes

Honestly this is giving me 2018 egg hunt vibes it looks like a loading screen for a area with the name “The Graveyard” in the corner and the “By: ItsPlasmaRBLX” it really gives me nostalgia and the fact that its cartoony to goes along with that style really well 10/10 2018 egg hunt was one of the best egg hunts in roblox history

6 Likes

To be honest, I noticed this like 10 minutes after I posted this. Everything down to the lighting, the music and the low poly style. I didn’t even mean to do that, but I think it’s a massive win. I’m SUPER happy on how this small project turned out! :.O

I think the lighting style helps this ‘2018 egghunt’ type beat, I should make more and add some of them to my plugin for other’s to use…

2 Likes

If its your first try, then its really good!

This is my 2nd lobby, but 1st time going this detailed, and this style. This time I also made most of the models myself. I think this is one of my best building projects so far! (Best part is that I’m not even a builder lol)

This is my first lobby (about 2 years ago)

1 Like

Much better! I really like the new props. Nice job! :smiley:

1 Like

The tombstones need something… chips, cracks, faded engravings. Something. In a graveyard, they are supposed to be the most interesting thing there, but right now, its the candles.

Great improvement over 2 years!

2 Likes

I believe I’m going to revamp the tombstones, and then place everyone’s name on them!

1 Like

How’s this?

1 Like

Definitely in the right direction! Putting names on them will be awesome as well.

1 Like

Yeah, planning on placing names on them VERY soon! I just need to complete a couple mroe things, I should start working on that in a couple minutes!

What do you think?

4 Likes

This looks so good! I really like the little details like the candles and the people on boulders ect. I would recommend maybe adding something along with the barrier that is already there to prevent players from just walking out of the lobby. Maybe a dark forest from all sides?just a suggestion. Overall really nice 8.7/10!

2 Likes