Halloween Themed Low-Poly House

Hello! I wanted to make a nice, Halloween themed low-poly build, and I came up with this!
Please reply with any thoughts, feedback, or respectable criticism you may have!
Happy Halloween!
:jack_o_lantern: :candy: :lollipop: :chocolate_bar:

:jack_o_lantern: :candy: :lollipop: :chocolate_bar:

16 Likes

I think it looks awesome! Love the terrain. There’s one thing i think could be improved though: I think that it’s too symmetrical. I tend to think of Halloween builds as creepy, and asymmetry definitely tends to be creepier. I think that if you made one side of the house thinner and taller, or something like that, then the build would definitely be improved. Great job though!

4 Likes

Noted! :spiral_notepad:
Thank you so much!

It looks great, and I am getting the spooky vibe with the lighting and blood moon.

2 Likes

Thank you very much! :grinning:

1 Like

I think it totally kills the Halloween vibe and I love the terrain. I would like to add that you can possibly incorporate some decorations to the house. That would really bring out the build. Make some Halloween lights or something you think would make it pop out. Other than that, good job man and I think this build is amazing!

2 Likes

Yeah, I was wondering if it was a bit bland. Thanks for the feedback! :heart:

1 Like

No problem. Once again, use your imagination on these builds. Your imagination is the answer to your builds!

1 Like

Much spoopy, I love the build my friend, the only thing I’d do differently would be making the windows a tad smaller but other then that it’s very cute.

1 Like

Wow looks great! Love the trees around the house!

1 Like

Thank you so much! Yeah I was thinking about that!