- They’re ALIVE… NPCs will now look at you.
- Building Servers!
- Trading Servers!
- Items now have rarity colors.
- Hot Air Balloons!
- /votekick will now display messages in chat when a player is kicked, and display how many votes a player needs to be votekicked.
- Added a button to disable all boomboxes other than the one on your back (hotkey M).
- Added a lock button to stop you from accidentally dropping items (hotkey L).
- New button type; press once to activate and it will deactivate after a period of time.
- New Items.
- New Crafting Recipes.
- Trade Center now has +/- 1000 Coins buttons.
- Trade rooms now have doors to block other players from entering.
- Tons of new mechanisms and a wiring system.
- 2 more slots below the random item shop.
- New gamepass: Randomer Item Shop Access (Provides access to 6 additional slots with better rarity rates and prices).
- New gamepass: Become a Handyperson (Unlocks a button to toggle being a handyperson).
- Updated the crafting book to include controls and player statistics!
- ̵͖͚̳̾͛̍̈́Ņ̷͇̫͓͙̲͈͙̟̣̳̳̣͙̲̑̈̂̇̎̑̅́̏́̋̀͒̈́͠ȩ̴̢̥̟̯̜̋́͂̍̏̏̆̍́͛͝͝ͅw̴̛͕̋̑̓̅̑ ̶̨̜̬̟̞͇̤̩̬̫̥̻̖̔̿̆̓̈́͊̑̾͐̎̚̚̚ͅf̶̝̤̾͠l̷̨̼̘̯̞͗̈́͛̿̕ȏ̴̢̨̰͚͙̠͇͔̳̙͓͖̱̏͌ö̵͖̯̬̥́̒͌̅͜r̸̤̯̹̮̺̀̏̋̒͝͝͝s̴̡̨̛̹͉̠͔͙͉̦͈͔̟͚͐̓͋̓͛́͘ͅ.̵͓͉̥̖̣͈̝͊͒̂͑̒̒͌͐̆̽
Introducing new commands to the game:
These teleport you to respective games:
- Better grab positions on taking items out of slots.
- Wind will now change direction dynamically.
- Forcefields are now invisible in first person.
- Ragdoll Camera will no longer reset to ON when you reset.
- Changed pineapple mesh.
- Increased number of trading slots to 5.
- Vehicles should now have better handling (Levers and sliders now lock when you let go).
- Great Oak Trees health reduced, droprates increased.
- Vehicles can no longer be spawned near the trade center.
- Updated to the new text chat.
- Dialog system has been given a makeover.
- Characters now have “voices”
- Shields are now extendable.
- Buckets and traffic cones are now helmet accessories.
- Picture Frames are now numbered.
- Item highlights should now highlight the entire model.
- Increased sell prices for some items.
- Fixed a bug where dying with a physics/gravity gun while it is holding an item locks the item from being grabbed.
- Fixed a bug where crafting items would break them.
- All items should now properly despawn.
- Fixed auto fishing.
- Fixed a bug where items would sometimes disappear from your hands.
- Fixed empty banks.
- Fixed flinging helicopters.
- Fixed item despawning.
- Fixed ziplines.
- Other minor bugfixes.