I am not the owner of this game. I am simply the one running the update logs. All updates to this log will go through her before it’s edited for the public.
Important Announcement (1/16/2021)
This is the final time we use this update forum unless for emergency purposes. We will be using a different update forum once the revamp releases, the new forum will be linked in the revamp. As of right now, we don’t have a release date, but we’re working as fast and hard as we can. Thank you to the community that has stayed with us throughout this journey. We hope to see you all soon in the revamp. Thank you!
Most Recent Update
Version 0.1.9 (1/1/2021)
Happy new year everybody! This is a big update and will fix many performance issues.
We have cleared over 90% of errors that have been reported in-game, so your experience should be a lot cleaner!
We have (finally) fixed the music script. At 9 pm, you will hear our exclusively made nighttime music, along with a power down sound effect to give a little more feel and immersive experience.
Removed minor details for less lag
Minor Update 12 Hours Later
- Many of you have been complaining about the GUIs looking like pop-up ads, so I’ve fixed that issue. Now you will have to press the button that looks like a “>” sign, and the options will pop out. Click it again to minimize it.
- Added Candle
- Added Dellusions
- Added fog at nighttime
- Fixed Clock Script
- Fixed Donate Button Errors
- Added Music
- Added Snow
- Minor bug fixes for better performance
- Minor bug fixes
Game has been re-released!
- Added a working clock
- Added a not-working donate button (needs fixing)
- Winter themes
- With great thought, we have decided to shut down the game for a long period of time to fix a lot of things that you guys said were needed to be fixed. At the moment, we do not have an estimated time for the release of the update. We’re working as fast as we can and we promise to bring you more.
- Added an update log forum (Duh)