Harmony 11 -- Now open for BETA TESTING and FEEDBACK

Welcome to Harmony 11, a mesmerizing Roblox game that lets you orchestrate your own musical masterpiece! In this immersive experience, players take on the role of a virtuoso conductor, leading a MIDI orchestra through a musical symphony.

Express creativity as you compose your own songs, The game offers a vast array of instruments, from majestic strings to powerful brass, delicate woodwinds to rhythmic percussion.

For now This game is open for beta testing and will be closed again soon, Were looking for feedback for improvements and features!

Video

15 Likes

I donā€™t have much to say other than I made this jamming piece:

10 Likes

I havenā€™t checked it out yet, so my question might be malinformed:

Does the experience support importing or exporting tracks to MIDI, and is pitch bend supported? Iā€™d love to play some microtonal stuff on here!

1 Like

it very well does. but importing only. not export. audio bending will also be in a future update

1 Like

Itā€™s a cool concept, but it broke constantly. In the orchestral section, I tried to write down a flute piece for the song ā€˜Golden Hourā€™, but it seems the writing UI kind of messed up, and inserted a bunch of random notes while I was outside of the edit tool. Initially, the UI just showed the parts I wrote down, but saving it and reloading the composition showed me the horrors of what was created.
I am not experienced with writing in MIDI since I write music traditionally, but from what I experienced, I donā€™t think the game is in an optimal state. There are plenty of bugs (which are to be expected of course), which really ruined the experience for me, since this is actually a pretty cool game.

In conclusion, I think the game is pretty well cool, but has many bugs that need to be addressed. Additionally, it would be nice for a tutorial, since I could not figure out what to do other than place notes and see what plays. (in other words, I have no clue if there are controls for time signatures, dynamics, tempo, rhythm, etc.)

wait, were you in a server with other people?

When I was making the little arrangement, I was alone in the game I believe. But I did rejoin the game to another player.

ohā€¦ i know whats wrongā€¦thanks for the feefback. apparenly it must of saved others work to your file.

2 Likes

I believe I was in server with him and the same thing happen when I saved too.

and I am not sure if this related to multiplayer too but when I load composition and it replace instrument player, the next time I insert instrument caused it to not spawn player model.

overall itā€™s great experience and I am sure it will be a lot better after fixed flaws like Midi windows being unreliable sometimes (especially when deleting notes) and other bugs

and here is picture of bug I encounter and console log (hope itā€™s useful)

After reading your feadback abouf data loading issues, Ive decided to lower the max player count to 1 as of now until i get this solved

Itā€™s a creative idea, but you might have to simplify the mechanics to make music composing easier for inexperienced children. Itā€™s likely that people would just prefer LMMS (or Garageband for children) to make music. Take the example of Bloxburg. Bloxburg is a structure-building game that allows wonderful buildings to be created with much more ease than Roblox Studio or Blender.

i believe the multiplayer issue has been fixed

What you have here is awesome, but the UI desperately needs to be updated. Itā€™s very difficult to do anything! Here are some problems I found:

• The text displayed by the warning that appears after clicking ā€œ:wastebasket:ā€ in the piano roll is minuscule
  • The piano rollā€™s scrolling frame canā€™t scroll all the way to the contents touching its left edge
  • No eraser tool, or atleast no distinguishable button for it
  • The 3D buttons that add a musician can be clicked while using the piano roll
  • Shiftlock is enabled (what for?)
  • I expected to be able to play notes using the keyboard; like, Q ā†’ C3, 2 ā†’ C#3ā€¦

Problems aside, this has the potential to attract a considerable playerbase. I would play the finished product for sure.

1 Like

can i see the example?

this will be blured

ive been wondering how this would atrack new players