This post is for a previous version of Hat Importer [FREE], you can read the latest post here.
I was in need of a tool to import hats from the Catalog for one of my games, and since the only plugin that I’ve found is paid access, I thought that I could make my own version and share it for free!
Current Version: 1.0.0
Hat Importer [FREE] is a plugin designed to import any Accessory from the Catalog directly to your game, ready to use!
How to use:
- Open Roblox’s Avatar Shop (Catalog - Roblox)
- Open an Accessory’s purchase page (example: Violet Valkyrie - Roblox)
- Copy the Accesory’s ID from the search bar
- Open the Hat Importer [FREE] plugin
- Paste the ID in the ID field
- (Optional) Put the coordinates where the Hat or Accessory will be placed in the X, Y and Z fields
- Click “Insert”
- Your Hat or Accessory has been successfully imported and inserted!
This is the first version of this plugin, and it’s currently limited to import only accessories. I am open to extend the functionality of this plugin if you have an idea or feature that you’d like to see!
Thank you for your time!