Hats that I made(UGC)

I worked on a few accessories, this is just practise of hopefully becoming a UGC creator.

I’d apricate any comments about my accessories!

This is just simply a hat called the “sinister cap”, my main idea is I thought it would be cool to make a cap has chains on, however my downfall is the chains had to be set to have lower triangles since the cap mesh itself consumed a lot of triangles.

This hat called the “Jungle cowboy” hat was made due to I thought about mixing a western theme along with a jungle theme with of all of the Lilly pads and flowers on top of the hat.

The final hat that I want to show is called the “hat of wealth”, next time I think it would be a wise idea to start calling my hats something else, otherwise they are all going to sound identical in a way. The purpose of this hat to be a purple luxury looking hat with bows on, I made this hat in the UGC applications, this is because when the application clearly asked for a unique looking hat, however I personally think that the hat fits the specific purpose of looking at it.

By looking at all of my accessories, they all have that low poly texture, next time I’d probably improve by making some hats have at least some textures, not one colour textures.

If you have any improvements, I would be honoured to hear them!

17 Likes

They look all good!
Maybe turning down the specular option a bit would help the color pop? I can’t really say much since I’m a beginner too lol…
You could add some depth at the seams to add more details!

But overall, you did a nice job.

3 Likes

Nice job! For the chains on all of them, I think the triangle count should be higher.

3 Likes

Yes true, however I was running out of triangles because if my mesh had over 10000 triangles, then the mesh can’t be imported.

1 Like

these look very good and detailed! the only issue i would personally have with it is that the hats are very short, and would probably not fit with any hairstyles. otherwise it looks great!

1 Like

That’s maybe true, I’ll start making hats that go with possible hairstyles and thank you for your advice.

1 Like