HAU's Admin Panel [ALPHA]

It’s coming soon after we have confirmed that the kick menu nor the ban panel has bugs and the full Admin panel too.

1 Like

Just because it’s in alpha doesn’t mean it can’t be criticized - especially when it’s released to the public.

4 Likes

First: Good job at Ui Designing.

Second: exploiters can’t access to the Server-Side
So don’t worry about that.

2 Likes

FIX

We’ve fixed where when you die the Admin panel is no longer there. This is live and is in effect in all games where it was added in.

If it was not updated for you, please re-add the Admin panel!

Credit to @SpiralRBX for the help!

His Message

2 Likes

Looking at the previous post showing that RemoteEvents are in every button and in the GUI itself, this thread should not exist until its actually worth being used. The programming is not sufficient to be used as a resource.

3 Likes

I did a bit more digging, as the module script RichText looked awfully familiar - my research turned that it’s a module by @Defaultio, but his credit/changelogs were removed from the original script.

Defaultio’s module can be found here - take a copy and compare the source code from the admin panel. They’re exactly the same.

@HDAdminUnofficial You shouldn’t remove credit from someone else’s hard work - that’s scummy and theft. It’s clear as day that the credit/changelogs from Defaultio’s original module were purposefully removed.

I recommend to everybody - don’t use this admin panel. It’s very shady and doesn’t give credit where it’s due.

4 Likes

I didn’t make the script nor add scripts. I just did the UI design and made the main page (where you can select the menu you wish to see)

1 Like

Exactly. #resources is for showcasing your work, not someone else’s work. You just threw other people work together and made the UI. That’s not what this category is for, and is bannable from the forum. Don’t do it.

5 Likes

It’s really cringe though, I won’t lie.

3 Likes

I didn’t take a free model and just put it inside the GUI. For an other resource, an scripter wanted to script the GUI so I allowed the scripter.

The scripter is @LuaAlbi

Sorry for the inconvenience.

1 Like

You’re letting a very inexperienced scripter program your release filled with free models? Kinda sus bro

5 Likes

Hey isn’t it bannable to post something on #resources:community-resources that you didn’t fully make? Or am I wrong and didn’t read the rules correctly

2 Likes

No, you are wrong. If you gave credit correctly and you hired the user, it’s pretty much fine. I’ve seen a thread which gave the users they hired credit.

Really? Because your need to credit @Defaultio, and whoever else you took models from.

1 Like

Alrighty :thumbsup: I will for the richtext even though I didn’t add it.

It doesn’t matter if you didn’t add it. This is your release, and it is your responsibility that it is up to standards.

2 Likes

This admin panel is great, 100% recommended.

I am using this system.

2 Likes

Can you give us some advantages of this admin panel compared to other similar systems? I haven’t noted anything special so far.

cc: @HDAdminUnofficial

That’s an Admin system and this is an Admin panel.

This Admin panel has an page animation and warn feature (coming soon) for now.

Because of the warning system, and the UI…?