Have a weird collision bug while using zonePlus

hey, i have this strange bug that occurs. i’m using zone plus to place a barrier around a room. this room is under the baseplate and i pivot players to that room. what happens is certain parts of the room makes activates the exit event for the zone. and/ or the player gets transported ontop of the baseplate. this is strange to me because i don’t know what would cause this type of behavior. does anyone have any suggestions? maybe i should move the rooms to baseplate level? but that would seem weird. to add a quick fix (that i want to resolve) i’ll probably put a distance check in. so the code doesn’t run if they really are still in the room.

what i did as a quick fix for now is check the distance between player and edges of zone. if player is not truly out of zone i spawn a while loop that checks consistently if it is true they are still in zone. this while loop gets shut down if they re-enter the zone or if they truly become out of the zone. no bugs but i feel like this is jank as heck lol. let me know if anyone has suggestions

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.