Have Yourself A Merry Little GameJam!

Have Yourself A Merry Little GameJam
A Roblox GameJam

Because it’s getting festive, we decided to bring the holiday-sprit early to Roblox-Development and so in collaboration with the Roblox Developer Relations Quality Assurance Community. We decided to create a Festive GameJam for everyone to participate in, studio or solo, it doesn’t matter who you, or what your development-experience is, we want everyone to come in, and take part in some festive spirit developing out the holiday cheer.

Development Areas

There will be several areas available for winning prizes in:

• Creativity & Originality
  • Quality Experience
  • Technological Innovation
  • Playing Together
  • The Overall Theme

Event Judging

We want everyone to be involved throughout the entire judging process, in doing this, everyone will be available to judge, and give feedback to the developers about their games.

• The Judging Sessions will be available to everyone.
  • Judges will be available to fill in a form, and voice constructive-criticism alongside a score for each of the judged elements within the form.

Prizes will also be available to Judges for providing the best and most constructive feedback.

Event Disclaimers

• You must be over the age of 13+ to attend this event.
  • You must have an active ROBLOX Events Account to attend this event.
  • This event will occur on Discord.

Event Information will be delivered through the automatic mailing list.

26 Likes

Is it open as of this time? Or there’s a new one?

Probably and most likely no… It’s not the holidays anymore and as you can see this post was made in November of 2021.

Will there be one for 2022? I had school and was studying so I couldn’t do the gamejam

1 Like

Hello!

Thank you for taking an interest in “Have Yourself A Merry Little GameJam” 2021.

As of the moment, it is my intent to host another GameJam towards the end of 2022, however considering it is March, not a lot have thought has gone into it at this current moment in time.

Thank you for taking an interest in my events!
DimwittedSorcery

1 Like