Having an Animation Problem!

So I created a model using the Roblox Rig builder and it is suppose to be like a giant. So I used the roblox animator and made some animations for its attacks and then I realized I didn’t scale it to look like a giant. So when I go back to the animator it just a black screen and there is nothing I can do about it. I click it and nothing happens. I tried to open up Roblox Studio other times and still didn’t work. I’m not sure if anyone else had this problems or is it is bug/glitch or something. I will appreciate it if u know how to fix it. Thanks!

TL:DR: Made a model in roblox with animations, scaled it, can’t work on animations.

1 Like

Could you possibly send me a gif?

1 Like

I’m fairly new to this. Can you explain how? Thanks!

Did you rig it? Every model requires a rig in order to work and what kind of animation editor are you using?

I put in the Roblox Rig Builder and I use roblox’s own animator.

Also, how you rig stuff. I’m pretty new to Roblox Studio overall and have some of the basics down.

I never used the Rig Builder tho I’d use DaMrNelson’s Rig Building Plugin and see what’s going on in there myself. This video will show you how to use it.

1 Like

You can download gyazo, and use the gif app.

There is a tutorial on, how to animate objects. So if your new to (roblox studio) and you help would suggest this!!!

1 Like

https://gyazo.com/95a58a87c14caf644b2c78e8508ca425

This is what im talking about. It wasn’t like this until I scaled/increased it’s size.

You don’t need to rig it in roblox studio. If you are exporting it to blender then you need to download a plugin which will rig it in blender.

If you scale a NPC it loses its metadata, which i believe prevents you from animating it. (tell me if I’m wrong)

3 Likes

So there is no way for getting back those animations? And if so, if I scale it earlier can I still animate it?

Nope, you cannot scale the NPC or you’ll have to re rig it.

1 Like

And how would I re-rig that? Explain please.