Having Invisible Faces With My Blender Models

1- What are you attempting to achieve?
I want to fix the Invisible faces

2- What is the issue?
i know that i can flip the face/normals in blender but it wont work, i noticed that not the hole face is Invisible only part of it, i don’t know why this is happening but i don’t think it has anything to do with flipping the face/normals, i didn’t have this problem at first i always used to flip the normals for the Invisible faces then it will work but now half of the face is Invisible even if i flip it.

3- What solutions have you tried so far?
i tried fliping the normal for the Invisible face
i tried deleting the face and make a new one

i have no idea what is happening, this problem is getting annoying every thing i modeled is now turning like this, so please does any one know any solution for this?

1 Like

hey maybe you look at this one.

if you have a problem tell me ok

i tried it but nothing is backfaced all faces seems okay.

as i said in roblox only half of the face is invisible

try look down if anything that not attach

Easy! First Go into your blender file.

Select this. Find Face orientation then check it.
image this is what it would look like.
Blue = Outside

Red = Inside

If you see any red, go to edit mode, Select those faces then press Alt + N then select flip normals.

i know this but flipping the normals is not working

Alternatively, select everything with A and then Shift N, which automatically corrects the normals. Though its good to check with face orientation, if it some how didn’t work.

1 Like

Mind submitting the .blend file so we can see it?

Probably having multiple meshes/faces on that area. You need to cancel them out. I know its possible, Though i forgot the keys.

InvMesh.blend (646.7 KB)

Look’s Good. Now import it once again as an obj or a fbx file. Then Insert it into roblox by using the game explorer, (Found in view) select meshes, then add assets, then find file, then double click on it.

Interesting, I exported the mesh in Blender and imported it to Studio. No invisible faces.

same goes with its face orientation and no other meshes. image

how??? , i latterly just did that and it is invisible
what is going on here???

have you done this? Importing it once again?

Maybe something went wrong while porting it to Studio. Try re exporting your mesh and re importing it.
Might sound dumb, but your last resort could be to copy the object, open a new .blend file and pasting it in. Followed by exporting and importing.

yes ofc, thats how i always do it…

have you tried restarting your studio?

yeah its been like this for a while, i closed and open roblox studio like 100 time

if you mean re exporting it from blender again i did that many times