Having trouble trying to upload an icon

I’ve been trying to upload a new icon/thumbnail for my game, but I keep getting this error message:

Error: image

I’ve tried different formats and sizes for the image, but nothing seems to work. I’m not sure what’s causing this issue, and it’s really frustrating. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

I’ve also checked the game’s forums and online documentation, but I couldn’t find any information about this error. I’m not sure if it’s something on my end, or if there’s a problem with the game’s servers.

In any case, I’m hoping someone here might have some insights or suggestions on how to fix this. Thank you in advance for your help!

I am having the same Issue. I think Personally It is Site Wide. Happens every few weeks.

Yeah, I totally agree. This issue with the game’s icon/thumbnail uploader has been really frustrating for me. I’ve been trying to figure out what’s causing the error, but so far nothing seems to work. It’s really annoying because I really want to update my game’s icon, but I can’t because of this problem.