HavocAnarchy's Portfolio [Scripter & Game Developer]

Hello I’m HavocAnarchy I am a Scripter & Game Developer with years of experience. I’ve been coding for my whole life I believe that I’m an advanced Scripter willing to take on commissions short & long. I’m also willing to become a developer for games. Or just make a script(s).

I’ve worked for the following groups.

HVC School, Official Slime Studios, High-Volt, Arium Productions. I’ve also worked for some players too! I’m willing to give you 1 free script of your choice. It can’t be that advanced though.

This is on average when I should be open as of 6/28/24 using the EST Timezone and sometimes I can fit in more time if needed.

Sunday - 11 AM - 10 PM
Monday - 11 AM - 6:30 PM & 7:30 - 10 PM
Tuesday - 6:30 PM - 10 PM
Wednesday - 6:00 PM - 10 PM
Thursday - 11 AM - 6:30 & 8:30 - 10 PM
Friday - 11 AM - 10 PM
Saturday - 11 AM - 10 PM

I only accept Robux

Prices are negotiable and may very. I offer scripts for cheaper than the average. Commissions cost on average about 100-10,000 Robux. Sometimes lower or higher.

Roblox - @HavocAnarchy

X (Twitter) - @AriumProduction

Guilded - @HavocAnarchy

(I may be able to use some other form of communication if you contact me and let me know)

And Before I go Thank you for reading this whole portfolio and considering hiring me. If you have any questions or concerns please feel free to contact me via one of the sites above!

Hey I got interested,Can you use Discord?

Sadly not though I can via - Revolt, Guilded, Twitter, and Roblox

Sorry for the late response btw